Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

High noon seems fitting. I mean, it’s Texas.

I would like 2 in NW please. Thank you.

In the last similar group buy, the end result was almost identical to the production samples. Toward the end it seems they started leaving out one of the emitter shelf screws and sometimes not tightening the switch quite far enough, and Cree globally changed the XM-L2 performance a bit during the group buy, but IIRC they were otherwise the same.

So I expect there might be minor differences but the production samples should be very close to what people will be able to buy.

One expected difference is that we’ll be sending them updated firmware after getting the samples, in order to make sure everything is calibrated as well as possible. So in that sense, the purchase-able lights should be slightly better than the samples.

Any updates regarding their availability?

It would be nice to have an option to get the flashing hardware with the light. That way we can try out all of TK's wonderful code or roll our own.

@TK - only 2 bytes left ... rookie haven't you heard of self modifying code? (just joking)

There has been a lot of talk about a group buy for flashing hardware. I’m really hoping it will happen, and that people will be willing to share what they make. :slight_smile:

If I make any tweaks it will have a revision log and be shared freely. I would hope others would do the same!

We’ve even got facilities to help with this! Rev log, branches, merges, etc. Here’s what part of the code repository’s history looks like:

I'm in for 1 NW.

Put in in for an additional light, a NW

I just ordered one of the four mode A6’s from BangGood, but put me in for two NW of these please… You cant have too many lights that look the same when your wife starts asking questions….

LOL - Great Post!!!

Ain’t that the truth!

Thanks!
-Chuck

Edit: You’ve got me thinking that maybe I should add another 1 or 2 onto my current 2… But it seems that there is still time.

I have requested 1 ea tints, but I just can’t make up my mind on just what tint’s for any others…

Thanks,
-Chuck

Sorry if it has been stated before (a rather long thread), but just what tints are the CW/NW to be?

I vote for 1A/1D and 3A/3D.

Hopefully nothing above the BBL, but if that is the case, I will still honor my original commitment. - For 1 ea, but am considering another 2.

Thanks,
-Chuck

Exact tints depend on availability at time of manufacture. I’d love 3D for neutral white, but nobody has been able to get any 3D XP-Ls for a while. Not sure what it’ll end up being.

Thank you TK - You have good taste:-)

-Chuck

Still no updates?

hahaha +1
for me it’s the same :bigsmile:

As far as I know....samples are supposed to be ready.

Communication is difficult to say the least. Hats off to Kronos because I can honestly say this requires more patience and understanding than I expected.

Don't forget that this is their May Day (Labour Day) public holiday long weekend (their Friday 1st May -> Sun 3rd May).

Best Regards,

George

Thanks for all the hard work bugsy!