Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

The driver only has one pin available for use as a config star, so it doesn’t have the option of two or three stars. However, it is intended to be reflashable, so you can give it whatever firmware you like… I’m just hoping the defaults will be good for as many people as possible.

I would vote for the software adjustable version too :slight_smile:

I vote for an optional flashing kit group buy

+1

I’m with keep it easy. I can solder but messing with firmware, I’m yet to even begin figuring out. For a custom “special edition” light id much rather just have it on the button. I dont need alot of mode options. 2-3 power levels, couple blinky modes and I’m good.

I prefer the second more complex variant.

If you have more room for options TK, i think a mode group with an even simpler moon/max on the 7135/max on the FET would satisfy those, that want it as simple as possible :wink:

Interesting idea, but there are only 2 bytes left. Not enough room to do anything.

I like the software method too. I got my first taste of this recently when I ordered some Qlite drivers from RMM. I had him put guppydrv on them. I think it’s the cats meow and the best thing since sliced bread. It beats having to solder stars and you get so many options to choose from.

I agree, software.

Paul

All changes via SW please.

ITs been 27 days since the last update on this light. Any word (or prototypes) from the manufacturer in hand or inbound :slight_smile: ?

Tomorrow is the 27th, someone’s getting a BLF SE modified A6 with some direction from random.org sometime tomorrow. :wink:

Wow, So there has been some big time progress! And that means sometime soon, you guys will be sharing all the fun info on the actual final(?) product. Or am I misunderstanding?

Good Day CUL8R,

Dale aka DBCstm is giving away a sample light Expertly modded by him.....

See:

Bugsy's Eagle Eye A6 BLF SE Giveaway, Group Buy members only please

Regards,

George

It’s DBCstm’s giveaway. Not only does Dale make incredible lights, but he gives them away!

Bugsy36: I would like to add another in NW

Thank you. Now that I think about it, I think I did see some mention of this somewhere back in this thread, or maybe it was one of the other GB threads. So much info and so little storage left. :bigsmile:

As I understand it we are getting closer, the giveaway is to butter the popcorn, so to speak. If all goes as planned the light I’m giving away is very representative of the goal for the group buy light. To the best of my knowledge, they are assembling a second round of samples even now to this end. Bugsy can/will clarify that as he gets news from Neal/Banggood.

So, what time tomorrow should I do the drawing? High Noon? Shootout at the DB C orral? lol

High Noon. Be waiting for ya.

1x cw
1x nw

thankyou