convoy C8 with little scratch ,special offers,only $12.67

yes ,how many do you want? pls contact me via my email: 468924022@qq.com

How about $3.50?

Given the choice, I would easily prefer to buy from Simon over FT or BG.

Perfect for me, was looking for something cheap with decent throw to throw in my new jeep :smiley:

Wish you could publish the price for bare host. quite few person interest to buy the hose on its own.
*Everything same as original except emitter, driver, thermal paste :stuck_out_tongue:

Message sent, thanks!

@livinhoud….i have buy one k50 v2 for on my jeep gc :star:

Just got mine, nice light, tiny scratch just like photo. I guess I don’t need to be careful with this one, fast shipping, thanks Simon :slight_smile:

I’ve decided I’d like to get a convoy c8 but I don’t know anything about the options. Makes sense to me to go ahead and get the 7135*8 driver as I can turn it down. I know nothing about the led tint. Looking at beam pictures I don’t have a problem with the stock tint but can’t find much information on comparisons. Do most prefer tints other than the U2-1A emitter? I see alot like the T6-4C.

i think many prefer a more neutral tint, I like T6-3B, can’t say I’ve seen the 4C.

The cool white is generally brighter, but the more neutral tints bring out the colours of the trees/bushes better.

The *8 driver is a good option, if you are not too concerned with runtime, it will still get you around an hour on high, depending on the battery you use.

Welcome, by the way!

I’ve bought three of these, with the stock tint and the 7135*8 option. It’s kinda weird how you’re supposed to order the options. You add the light to your aliexpress cart, then you go back to the listing, and there is a link to a $0.01 price add. You add as many of those as you need to pay for the options you choose. So, for the 7135*8 option, you “buy” 35 of those to cover the $0.35 needed. Add those to your cart, then check out. At check-out, there is an option to leave a note for the seller. That is where you tell them what options you are buying. I don’t mind a cool white, and this one seems fine to me. The cool white is brighter than your other options. But, a lot of the people on this forum do seem to prefer the warmer tints. I believe I got a good deal with this light. It looks well constructed and it feels solid in my hand. The scratch is barely visible on the lights I received. The shipping was pretty quick considering it is coming from across the ocean.

One thing this light has that I’m still trying to get used to - the button is a clicky on the bottom, and it feels weird using it to change modes. I’m used to clickies being one mode only and multi-mode lights having an e-switch instead. But, I’ve recently gotten other lights with multi-mode clickies, so it is not unusual, just new to me. It does have mode memory after being off for a minimum amount of time. Clicking quickly changes modes. Also seems strange my lights started on SOS mode when I first powered them up, rather than a non-blinky mode.

When you order from FT, its gonna have more scratches than that after the shipment! :bigsmile:

Received mine today thx. Scratch was tiny :slight_smile: seems a quality flashlight for so little money.

Hello Simon,
are all gone? Really? I want to order 2 and 100 of the 42 o-rings. If you have few left, please inform me :)

2 and 100 of the 42 o-rings.?
sorry i can not understand it well

He probably means 2 of the lights and 100 of the 42mm O-rings

thanks for your explanation,but C8 with scratch is not in stock,there is new C8 in several days.
and O-ring in stock

I bought three of these. Two of them seem to be fine, but one was not functioning correctly. I took it apart and couldn’t see anything obviously wrong with it. So, I put it back together and it has worked fine since then. I noticed that some of the parts were not exactly tight when I was taking it apart. I guess that is what was wrong. This light is very bright! I’ve never had a C8 before. It’s nice. And yes, the scratch is very small, almost unnoticeable. I’m satisfied with my purchase. Thanks, Simon!

thanks ,and there is new C8 nearly ,better than before

Thank you for explanation. This is extactly what I men. Now I will wait for the new C8 :)
The out of stock C8 with the scratch was great flashlight for the price.