【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

The driver size or the heat from the XHP50? A 3V XHP50.3 works well with the stock Convoy 5A driver, so the 6V driver / XHP50 should be fine. I’m planning on building a S2+ with the boost driver and an XHP50.3 (better CRI and colour temps are available in the 6V versions.)

2 Thanks

Other than resistor modding, if you’re worried about over-current this 12 group driver does have two mode set options that max out at 50%.

Speaking of that, I wonder if the few brief flashes of max current during the mode configuration could damage a low-current LED. It might be safe to use a higher current LED to first configure the modes if you’re planning on using the 50% group with a delicate LED.

Simon stainless steel bezel are in program?

The heat will be very high as it shines brighter.

But I don’t know, I think so because I didn’t see any small flashlight with this led.

That is my doubt.

Imalent has a small light (similar size to S2+ 18350) with an XHP70.2, even more extreme, but I don’t remember the light’s name. Terrible sustained output, but it is very bright.

Wow!
So if I could use Simon Drive for the XHP50 so I could ride it on an S2+

I also want to try a Tir I have in an SST40 I don’t know if I’ll have any advantage.

And also try the triple led mod, but complicated to get the driver in the US if you have an envelope price or use the same one that includes the SST40 this I left for a thread I opened to make a mod on an S2+

I miss putting on an S2+ the short tube would be a small, powerful flashlight!

I like buttons better but little by little I’m seeing advantages on the side button, minus accidental ignition.

I say this because sometimes to push the ass of S2+ or S21A slips and switches off and switches off or light and it’s frustrating, I think there are rings or accessories to make it happen.

What solutions do you have?

Velcro strap or tactical ring?

Convoy M21H (12 degree TIR) - https://aliexpress.com/item/1005005644654665.html
TIR lens - https://aliexpress.com/item/1005005438492836.html

4 Thanks

this is biscotti clone ,not the original biscotti.
17mm driver for S2+
20mm driver for S21A

1 Thank

maybe 2-3 weeks

yes , but retaining ring for S2+ can not be installed.
There are many components on the back of the driver circuit.

3 Thanks

Yes, this is being improved, and this is going to take a while.

3 Thanks

I wonder if the firmware ramping behavior in M21H has any improvement? I.e. faster on the upper end and slower on the lower end? Can you hold on moon light to switch to ramping? Can you single click in turbo to revert to previous brightness? Also, instead of buying host / driver / led, will there be a pre-built boosted S2+ with 50.3?

2 Thanks

719 a LEDs require a dedicated driver circuit.

stainless steel bezel for S21E?

There is no improvement at present.It’s just that the ramping speed is slower.
I’m not sure if there will be a problem when installing the 6V 4A driver in bulk, I still need to test it.

1 Thank

Ok! Modified for your micro controller.

Thanks.

M21B

Which one do you think will have the best throw?

Best throw will be 6500K, XHP70.3 HI R70.

5 Thanks

In that case, he should get a SFT-40 thrower. 6500K R70 is awful.

1 Thank