Convoy L2...Guess who's back???

Looks like a Panasonic Lumix, with an Lexar memory card in it and his proprietary battery pack is almost dead. Shutter Priority would keep a faster shutter but hey, if he wantā€™s to use Program mode thatā€™s his call. The strap is about to come loose though on his right, needs to check that before the camera gets dropped. :wink:

Oh, and he needs to download the shots from the card, itā€™s almost full and heā€™s gonna start erasing pictures.

I was going to say it was a Nikon 3/4 frame, due to the red accents on the body

You know I want the slightly bigger (L6) smooth reflectors please!! Small emitter hole will work for me too! I like fitting them to the die of the XHP70. Since I want (2) L6ā€™s, Iā€™ll need (4) smooth reflectors. Thanks ā€œJā€

Wow you got all that from the little reflection? Iā€™m not buying all of it but Iā€™d be REALLY amused to see you prove each point. Do that with separate posts and you just might hit 10,000 tonight! :stuck_out_tongue:

Niceā€¦ :beer:

Oh for crying out loud. First Dale, then Pilotdog now you KawiBoy?

I have an L6 thread people!

Iā€™m getting so tired now I canā€™t tell which is which. :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

ā€œIā€™m getting so tired now I canā€™t tell which is which.ā€

Well, donā€™t feel so badā€¦ It appears that you have a lot of company :wink:

Nite-Nite!

:slight_smile:

-Chuck

And what good company it is! Youā€™re all at least a little nuts so I feel quite comfortable here. :smiley:

Good night my friends.

This another variant of L2 with detachable tubes, SMO AR and lens. 50pcs sold already.

What do you mean 50 sold already?

This is not another variant. It is the same light Iā€™ve been posting about for a long time now, the second release of the new L2 which is the same light you posted a picture of earlier. The light has not yet been listed on Simonā€™s store. That apparently does not mean that a few commercial sellers have not been given the opportunity to purchase.

Where is it sold??

I was just informed that listing was added yesterday.

Here it is: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Convoy-L2-CREE-XPL-HI-V2-1A-LED-Flashlight-torch-lantern-self-defense-camping-light-lamp/330416_32565527036.html

Iā€™ll update the OP and add more pics later.

Can the BLF code be used when ordering it?

On my modded L2 old new style, ahh, new old style -- (this is so confusing...), I re-measured the throw at 10 meters outdoors and it bumped up from 282 kcd to 292 kcd (1081 meters) .

Ok, it's the square patterned tube, new L2 rev 1? It's got a de-domed XM-L2 U4 1C, 5.34A tail reading, DD FET driver, UCLp lens.

I think we need some version controls.

Thatā€™s not exactly what I was expecting.

I thought it was going to be like the previous version which has just sold out which had the block style knurling plus an additional 2 cell tube which also would have the block style knurling, Iā€™m sure thatā€™s what was implied?

Iā€™m disappointed.

I remember it was said earlier they were using an extension, and that it was going to be a problem to have the blocks on the extension line up perfectly, so they went with the rings to make sure it looked cohesive with the extension attached. I believe the L6 is going to have blocks though, right JDub?

Stupid question, with this new version can I either use 1 or 2 cells with this driver?

The discount is still extended to all BLF members but itā€™s not a code. You add it to your cart click the option to pay which establishes an order number but do not pay yet. At this point send a message to Simon, wait for him to adjust the price. Then you pay.

According to Simon's listing of this L2, he says 1 or 2 cells, and his description of the included driver, the LD-29 here: aliexpress.com-LDCH-LD29, says it will work with 1 or 2 cells.