Convoy L2...Guess who's back???

What’s this??? Simon sends out new pictures and forgets to send one to his representative! :_(

Pretty though aint it? :slight_smile:

Check it out. I wonder if every reflector comes with Simon’s face in it? :bigsmile:

Maybe Dale can tell us what kind of camera he’s using. :wink: We should all pitch in and buy him a tripod.

That’s not the light you’ve been describing. You’ve indicated it would be a single tube 2 cell light with the block pattern, that picture shows otherwise. You just said that it will have an OP reflector, tht one does not. An XHP-70 in a smooth shiny reflector makes a horrible beam profile.

Ah, nevermind. I see that’s the 2 tube HI light. Duh, simple minds are one track, the L6 was just being discussed.

LOL Yeah…wrong thread buddy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: The OP reflector wouldn’t show Simon’s face as clearly. :wink:

Is it me or it looks like the centering ring raises above the reflector base, probably blocking some of the output?

Right thread, wrong light… y’all were talking about the L6 in post 773,774,775 and 777, so I saw the picture and said hey wait a minute…. lol, like I said, simple mind on a single track.

Looks like a Panasonic Lumix, with an Lexar memory card in it and his proprietary battery pack is almost dead. Shutter Priority would keep a faster shutter but hey, if he want’s to use Program mode that’s his call. The strap is about to come loose though on his right, needs to check that before the camera gets dropped. :wink:

Oh, and he needs to download the shots from the card, it’s almost full and he’s gonna start erasing pictures.

I was going to say it was a Nikon 3/4 frame, due to the red accents on the body

You know I want the slightly bigger (L6) smooth reflectors please!! Small emitter hole will work for me too! I like fitting them to the die of the XHP70. Since I want (2) L6’s, I’ll need (4) smooth reflectors. Thanks “J”

Wow you got all that from the little reflection? I’m not buying all of it but I’d be REALLY amused to see you prove each point. Do that with separate posts and you just might hit 10,000 tonight! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice… :beer:

Oh for crying out loud. First Dale, then Pilotdog now you KawiBoy?

I have an L6 thread people!

I’m getting so tired now I can’t tell which is which. :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

“I’m getting so tired now I can’t tell which is which.”

Well, don’t feel so bad… It appears that you have a lot of company :wink:

Nite-Nite!

:slight_smile:

-Chuck

And what good company it is! You’re all at least a little nuts so I feel quite comfortable here. :smiley:

Good night my friends.

This another variant of L2 with detachable tubes, SMO AR and lens. 50pcs sold already.

What do you mean 50 sold already?

This is not another variant. It is the same light I’ve been posting about for a long time now, the second release of the new L2 which is the same light you posted a picture of earlier. The light has not yet been listed on Simon’s store. That apparently does not mean that a few commercial sellers have not been given the opportunity to purchase.

Where is it sold??

I was just informed that listing was added yesterday.

Here it is: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Convoy-L2-CREE-XPL-HI-V2-1A-LED-Flashlight-torch-lantern-self-defense-camping-light-lamp/330416_32565527036.html

I’ll update the OP and add more pics later.

Can the BLF code be used when ordering it?