【convoy】XHP70.3 HI R9050 6500K available

The TS22 is the only wurkkos model i know of with a true regulated driver (boost driver for the xhp70.2). It’s not bad, but not great. Better than their fet+1 drivers like th TD01 uses for sure. Acebeam makes some of the best electronics out there so its going to be hard for a $35-$40 flashlight to compete with a $100 flashlight n that respect.

Unfortunately TD01 just uses run of the mill fet resistor with PWM driver, which only sustains at a pathetic 300 lm. Go look at zeroair’s review. The claimed 2200 lm drops off within seconds. To me this kind of driver performance is just toy level, not really useful in real world. In contrast Convoy’s 8A buck sustains at 900 lm for the entirety of the battery discharge. There is no comparison.

1 Thank

But convoy does it at the same price range. Wurkkos’s drivers are just lame.

1 Thank

I completely agree, which is why I was waiting for updated TD01.

This looks a lot like the BLF LT1 :grinning:

2 Thanks

this lens has 50mm diameter,
It will be applied to the following 3 new flashlights

21 Thanks

what about S2+ deep red with TIR?

left one ,20mm TIR lens
right one ,94mm TIR lens

23 Thanks

Green Red Blue light LED

6 Thanks

What CCT is the XM-L2 Color HI?

Also is bottom row middle SFT-20 or SFT-10?

SFT20 red light
the right one is CREE XML R/G/B/W

Thanks, also what CCT is the white channel of the RGBW XML?

What is that 94mm TIR lens going in?

1 Thank

94mm is bigger than the reflector on the L8! What will you put that in? Maybe Sbt90.2 behind it? Or maybe xhp70.3?

Simon what is the emitter on the GT labeled star? (and the renderings of the new lights look awesome)

1 Thank

I haven’t figured it out yet, I just thought it would be fun, so I purchased a sample from the manufacturer.

10 Thanks

That one is a green light ,max input 24A current

They look quite chunky, what cells will those use? :smiley:

I liked LT1S. Any plans to do something similar?