【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

Group buy wod be great. If you made without Anduril even, im sure people wiuld buy it. I would. I have 2 recently released Mateminco lights and the thermal algorithm is terrible with way too fast stepdowns. I like the lights, but they’re almost unusable. A driver swap woild fix that.

1 Thank

Which lights ? MT01/04 ? a trimmed down D4S driver probably fits in there.

2 Thanks

There’s a new LT40 i reviewed (not for sale from Mateminco that i know of). It has a proprietary UI that is absolute trash for a high output light. There’s also the MT-911 i just did that has the same driver and UI that really limits the performance. It’s got usb charging that I’d like to keep and the D4 doesn’t have it.

I asked Mateminco if they would sell me an driver for the MT04/MT01, but they quoted me $14 + $9 shipping! I really like the MT-911 so i was thinking of stripoing my EA01 driver and putting it in there. Not sure if it would fit though since the mt911 is a different design.

Can you make a new topic? This is not convoy related.

I think it is still relevant to the thread, as Convoy also makes drivers, not only complete lights.

As soon as there is ANY Convoy flashlight with Anduril2 (most of my lights are now Anduril2, so it’s hard to go back to Anduril1)… I’ll get one, or more! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Thanks

With Anduril and maybe an improved switch design this could be a D1K killer.

6 Thanks

Where did you get those pictures from?

It isnt avaible from AliExpress yet

From Chinese forum.

2 Thanks

Could you please post a link to the thread?

3 Thanks

Thank you, interesting to read Simon’s posts there!

Any update on the 17mm boost driver? I am very interested in a couple

9 Thanks

The biggest difficulty encountered is that the size of the circuit board is too small.

1 Thank

It is very very small! 17mm.

I design pcb for home automation and those who do not know electronics I can tell you that there are flashlights 4x 8x are mosfet and I have mosfet that can control much more power 30A but only the smallest encapsulation is bigger than the flashlight board.

That is why several smaller mosfets are used that add up to the amps needed.

But there are many more A’s but they are larger, perhaps the larger flashlights mount only one because it fits on the larger board.

here is the link
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005639618491.html

8 Thanks

Hell yeah! :grinning: I want that on my stonewashed Ti S2+, you should offer it as an option, pretty please!

1 Thank

Simon when they will be available the 8A 20 y 17mm?

I second the request for an improved switch design. That is my only complaint about Convoy hosts. (lighted would be icing on the cake).

2 Thanks