【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

I sell the L21B SBT90.2 in my flashlight store and I install a Beryllium copper spring on the driver for a 500 lumen increase. Using dual 8A springs isn’t good enough, some aren’t properly soldered to the PCB to make it worse on some units. I tried to get Simon to source BeCu springs but ended up just using dual springs which was disappointing.

3 Thanks

@Simon_Mao when will the 3X21D constant current driver going to be available?

It will be available soon.It may take another 7 to 10 days.

4 Thanks

input 3-4.2V ,
output 3.6-4.0v 3amps
22mm

2 Thanks

ok ,i will produce some.
Are your springs made of beryllium cobalt copper or beryllium nickel copper? Is there any ingredient percentage data?

1 Thank

@Simon_Mao here is @BlueSwordM’s thread for his springs.

I’m using the 3rd Gen version, and only 1 pc of the large spring.

1 Thank

I looked up some information about BeCU.I did a cursory reading of the post you sent me.Similarly, I did not find any information about the c17550 on the Internet.I will contact the spring manufacturer tomorrow. They are more professional.

1 Thank

You could contact Blue Sword and ask about them.

We can attempt a summon! @BlueSwordM!

Blue Sword
Spring Lord
Share with us your wisdom
From your great spring kingdom
Share with us your secrets
Learned from great persistence
To supply Simon with springs
Of ultimate low resistance

8 Thanks

Simon, thanks for the S21G, installed the button backlight. Will it be possible for people in Russia to buy flashlights from you if you open a new store?

1 Thank

There are many agents on OZON.

I don’t think so. It involves trade secrets.
I will try to communicate with the manufacturer of the spring first.

Best of luck. Hope it goes well for you

On Ozon your flashlights have 6500mAh and 9800mAh batteries and there is no choice of configuration, mostly cree

Hello. Should there be glass between the optics and the bezel in the Convoy S21D ? There is no glass in my flashlight, the optics can be easily shifted with a finger. There is no minimum water protection. Is that how it should be ? I received my order from AliExpress today.

That’s not my store.I’m sorry to hear that.It was obvious that the salesperson didn’t understand my product.

2 Thanks

if it’s XPL HD, there is no glass lens, Because the led is too high.
If it is another led model, it means that the glass lens is missing, and you can contact me directly through AliExpress.

XPL HD. It’s clear

If you do make a website, I would love for it to be very simplified where you would only list each model of light once, and have all the options for that light together on one page, and not separate options for with / without battery and each CCT / LED option.

It might be hard to do that many options with the range of products you offer, but the AliExpress store can be very difficult.

4 Thanks

Adding some sort of images or examples images like this would be very helpful for people trying to decide what they want or need to.

1 Thank