copper sink pads for sale on CPFM $2.45 ea $4 s/h

Now that nitro has had finished his group buy I have added the 16mm SinkPads to the CPF thread.

XM-L2 U2 bin emitters re-flowed on a board are now available too.

Where are the emitters available?

Just ordered some XM-L2 U2 bin emitters re-flowed on a sinkpad from you on Ebay.

Is it cheaper to get them not on ebay to avoid fees?

Cree XM-L2 emitter on 16mm COPPER SinkPad MCPCB=13.49 with free shipping
Sorry, didn’t see “not on ebay” part.

I added a line at the bottom of the thread just below the price of the boards that says you can add emitters to the boards for $9 each :)

I guess I should have put a picture with it maybe.

The boards I got from you worked out great! I managed to turn one down to 10mm, reflow a Nichia 219 @ 5000K and it’s now in my highly prized Photon Fanatic Texas Poker Titanium light and has a wonderful beam. The copper heat sink in the light heats up in seconds, pulling direct from your copper star. Works like a champ!

Thank You!

Dale

Anyone know where I might find a source for Cree XM-L2 U2 1A or U2 1C emitters mounted on 20mm copper SinkPads? I’d also settle for Noctigons but prefer SinkPads, I just had an order with intlxxxdoor after waiting a month now, they say now there out of stock and if I want to wait a week and a half they’ll be in then another 3-4 more weeks for a total of 10 weeks. Any help would be appreciated, a fellow member in distress, thanks in advance for any assistance.

Vestureofblood who sells the sinkpads also sells them with emitter mounted.

Also you can also grab them VIA ebay through him as well… you’ll have to ask him the tint.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190835935197?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&\_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649