Coronavirus **personal experiences** thread

He might be talking about that.

You all may think I’m crazy, but I think you need to hear these loons!
Although they have never even heard of Covid-19, I’m certain you’ll like them!

I was expecting the other type of lune.

I quite agree. It may be intentional, though. Some like to see the big picture, while others like to keep it simple and focus on immediate goals. “Flatten the curve” is easy to convey as a first step, as opposed to communicating an entire complex pandemic strategy.

That’s exactly the kind of loon I expected and I really like them all!

The pacific loon sounds like my cat… :laughing:

I think the idea is to get us used to the idea of 2k people dieing every day so it doesn’t bother us then we reopen the economy and quit worrying about it. A week ago I would have said it wouldn’t work but I’m getting bored with the pandemic news and just want to get back to work. And they keep telling me it just the old and sick people anyway.

That’s one way to not have to worry about SocSec insolvency…

The problem with that logic is it assumes that if we flatten the curve at 2k/day and then reopen the economy it will stay at 2k/day.

But that’s probably not really the case. The virus is still out there and the only thing keeping the curve flat is the social distancing. If we reopen too early, we’re likely to see exponential growth again. That 2k/day might soon be 4k/day and then 20k/day.

See, there is always a bright side. :smiley:

People can get used to almost anything.

Wait, no one is paying into SS. Crap!

Stay safe folks!!

Thanks, I needed a laugh.

From 80 to 240 cases in 4 days…

“South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem said during a Saturday news briefing that Smithfield employees accounted for more than half of the active coronavirus cases in the state. About 240 employees are sick, ”

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/12/business/meat-plant-closures-smithfield/index.html

I didn’t like them so much .

I’m old and If I get it , I plan on taking some people along with me.

[quote=Bwana
I’m old and If I get it , I plan on taking some people along with me.[/quote]

If I understand you right

intresting inhuman idea

you are great and I am really pride on you.

FY

How Long Does the Coronavirus Live on Surfaces?

ALWAYS consult your Doctor before taking supplements if you are on prescription drugs.

CORONAVIRUS - GUIDE TO STAYING WELL
http://www.theremedymartinez.com/blog/coronavirus

HOW TO BUILD YOUR IMMUNITY AGAINST THE CORONAVIRUS, NATURALLY

I was hoping it would mention money.

Well at least Canadian plastic cash is easier to launder :wink: Canadian Money Laundering Gets Hilarious Twist During COVID-19 Pandemic | HuffPost Business