deal alerts: @ ebay, all flashlights below $10

This is the one I have, a Smiling Shark SS-P46.

Click the image for a store listing, but not the store I bought it from. I can’t find that.
It works nicely, but is not as bright or as compact as other 1xAA lights I have.

rec’ed my Romisen RC-N3, took only 6 days. Very nice light for 2xAA, I don’t have 16340 to try.
Thanks dth.

ah crud, 0 avail from that link when I tried to order another.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-UltraFire-C1-flashlight-torch-LED-/161659725895?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a3aba847

Ultrafire C1 for 9.99. I got one from the same seller and am very happy with the quality of the light. The stock emitter and driver was nothing special so swapped it. (Blinkie modes! Yuck!)

Agian, this light is solid. I love it, the clip is the perfect tension to slip it over your pocket and no crenulated bezel. It’s the light I grab now when I need something floody for working outside the house at night.

As I remember it came with a cheap hoster that would have worn out after a few weeks and a wrist strap.

They have 2 of them left but I’m sure more will be posted.

Shipping took about a month for me to receive it in New York.

Sorry about the lack of picture but I’m sure most people on this forum know what a C1 is.

You can still get it from Tmart for $7.99 ….at least right now they are showing 2 left in stock. This appears to be the same seller as ebay: They ship from the same NJ location.

http://www.tmart.com/Romisen-RC-N3-3W-100-Lumens-CREE-Q2-LED-Flashlight_p100652.html

unfor tmart also out…

If you fiddle with the quantity field there, it says 2 left in stock right now…

Received my Romisen RC-N3. Seems like it's going to be a pretty decent host. Probably be a while before I get around to it though.

Thanks again dthoang and LowLumen.

This is just over the $10 price at $10.99 but is a nice light. Have not gave it the total tear down but I do know it has a screw in pill and plastic reflector that the lower half is OP and rest smooth. It fills nice in the hand, threads unscrew nicely, and fill pretty good. Don’t know if it has a hollow pill or not. I am sure someone can figure out the a boost in amps or piggyback another board in there to make it scream.

Ordered on May 14th and got it on the 26th.

Supfire M2-Z

How about this light?

just $10

Or this one

Sunwayman M10A lookalike $10

This baby for $ 9,99

U king for $ 9,99

Zoomie..for $9,99

The U-King looks like a clone of Ultrafire U-F10
I have it, interesting light - the Ultrafire, to be clear:

• Flood is the widest from all zoomie lights I own.
  • Solid pill !
  • Driver in the tailcap.

ChibiM, ordered that strange thing with adjustable angle.
Interesting, thanks.

OK it arrived just now
Hmm blue weak saladebright led
The driver high low blink, is soldered to or pressed into a brass ring in a light ALU holder at the bottom of the plastic swivel part.
The led side has the same kind of light floating pill in the plastic
Reflector is OP near led and smo higher up and made of plastic
Found a gasket that fits it and a Jaxman Nichia 219b so will swap it

Did you get the Ultrafire branded ? Becuase it has an original Cree led .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131599131893 1x AA $6.37

Nope I got the one linked to

USB 5000lm 4modes Xm-l T6 LED Mini Bicycle Light Head Torch Bike Mountain Lamp for sale online | eBay $4.44

Say, wasn’t there already / also another thread with <10$ ebay lights?