Deal alerts for Banggood.com - BTU Shocker, SolarStorm, Olight, XinTD...

since this month is only 6 more days… - okay :smiley:

just kidding :wink:

P.S. received msg from Bella today K40M with SupBeam logo is sold out only new AceBeam engraved version is available :_(

Sorry I forgot that this is BG thread, soooo have you seen, excelent prices on X60 and X60M :stuck_out_tongue:

You know part of me is saddened by this news, and yet another part of me just breathed a huge sigh of relief! :open_mouth:

I almost ordered the caliper but it is only 0.1mm accuracy whereas the normal metal ones are rated to 0.01mm
———
They have the Promotion with the BGLFC code again, I can’t make out anything enormous cheap but if someone has one of the lights on the list anyway the 15% discount may com in handy.

Banggood sells the Roche LS01. The design looks nice, it has a thick battery tube and if the built quality is like other Roche flashlights, it a great price. XM-L2 1A (CW - after dedomeing it should be NW), 5 modes, 2x 18650. Price: $21,99 (don't forget BLF to get $20,23).
It's aff-link. You like new finds in this thread, with the link you can support this (I don't post every product - only some, which seems to be a nice one for a good price).

Looks like its the same as the "good flashlight host for you" from the Simon/Convoy guy at aliexpress. If that is the case. Its not anywhere near Roche quality. Not a bad price though.

I think you forgot to add a non-affiliate link.

or mention that it IS an affiliated link...

Some people have asked me about a battery coupon so that they could fill up their Supbeams from various GBs, so here we go:

2 x Protected NCRB for $17.99 (about $9/pc) with coupon bgf120

No good “deal” for the ncrbs, it’s about the same as the regular price from fastech. Maybe you will save some cents if you only order one pair and banggood has free shipping and fastech charges 1$ unsure about that….

The best protected in terms of price/value might be the Sanyo FM with keepower label

Most lights don’t use the additional power between 2.5V-3 anyway…

Yes, noticed. That's why I asked Neal to go lower => $17.30 / 2pcs now. Same coupon.

Also Keeppower protected 3400mAh for $10.69, with coupon bgf188

Ps. Glad to have this thread back. Thank you Mr. Admin!

There is a cheap eswitch light which looks like decent quality for 8$

NiteCore P10 $40 (“email only” link)

I have one of these belts since some weeks and they are awesome, they have small steps inside of the belt and a mechanic with a magnet on the buckle to adjust the tightness. It works a bit like a ziptie. They look expensive and work fabulous. This here is now on offer for below 8$ Normal price is around 10$.

I wonder how well it will hold up to an IWB holster?

Werner,

Looks good - but do they have different sizes for this same price?

They are 1250mm long. I use mine as is
If you need a shorter one you can simply cut the belt on the buckle side, there is a clamp with teeth which can be opened with a screwdriver, remove belt, straight cut and put it inside again.

I bought 4 of those from Asia for about $7.50 each and each one has brand name buckle on it ( mostly louis vuitton or armani
it was nice for awhile and then the buckle won’t hold the belt tight anymore… I have to constantly re tighten the belt all day long.
and the quality leather isn’t great if you planning to use it everyday… just used it about 2 weeks daily and it start showing wear and tear on the belt.

But if you’re planning to use it on special occasion such as going to party or wedding then it’s a nice belt, it’s nice enough to impress others… oh yeah, it’ll come in handy too if you ever need to use it to whip some punks or dog that you might encounter in some emergency as the buckle is a heavy steel :bigsmile:

Check out easy belt on amazon, they look the same:
http://www.amazon.com/EazyBelt-Madison-Leather-Automatic-Ratchet/dp/B00I3OQTSM/ref=pd_sbs_a_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=02D6N27422MQSFS6S94A

There are a lot of reviews on them and the most are 5 star. I have no long term experience with the banggood ones but I bought a second one instantly after receiving the email newsletter, because the first is so nice And such automatic belts cost locally >35$

I always have the problem that they get a “dent” or “curve” on the spot which sits on my back, that happens always on every belt I had so far. The canvas belts can be ironed a bit which makes them last longer than the leather or artificial leather belts but anyway nothing lasts forever.

I am using one of those belts from banggood for about 2 months now, it is still as good as the day I bought it. No wear on the faux leather, and the buckle still holds the belt fine.

Coupon on Eagle Eyes flashlights seems expired.