Deal alerts for Banggood.com - BTU Shocker, SolarStorm, Olight, XinTD...

P12W

P12 neutral white edition.

Tools set $4.72, CODE:save4u

Flashlight available with white or green or red or blue emitter for 27.5$

Edit:link fixed

New compact size headlamp with 1500 lumens!: Olight H35

Olight H35 LED Headlamp 1500Lum Headlight Rechargeable Battery - Non AFF link 109.99$

Thanks for putting it back, I had posted a few days ago … but could you explain how do to pay $ 27.5 or there is no deal really and it’s an interesting new product? :~

New flashlight host avaliable!

JAX MINI C8 Hard Oxygen LED Flashlight Shell Host 18650 - Non AFF link $$15.99 $14.71 with BLF coupon code
Review by Kronological here

JAX Z1 Zoomable LED Flashlight Shell Host 1*18650 - Non AFF link $$43.99 $40.47 with BLF coupon code
Review by unknown00101 here

New flashlight host avaliable!

JAX MINI C8 Hard Oxygen LED Flashlight Shell Host 18650 - Non AFF link $15.99 $14.71 with BLF coupon code
Review by Kronological here

JAX Z1 Zoomable LED Flashlight Shell Host 1*18650 - Non AFF link $43.99 $40.47 with BLF coupon code
Review by unknown00101 here

[/quote]

EDIT, add glass lens of JAX Z1 and JAX Mini C8 with XP-L

JAX MINI C8 AMC 7135 Cree XP-L V5 5-Mode LED Flashlight 1*18650 - Non AFF link $33.99 $31.27 with BLF coupon code

JAX Z1 coating glass lens, 45mm diameter:
$13.99 $12.87 with BLF coupon code

you are spaming retiro!

SPAM indeed. Why list all the items from the store when there are no special discount?

sorry, I stop post a new articles banggood. I thought people liked to see the new items that are on flashlights in BG.

Some days banggood published several pages of new articles and not everyone sees the “interesting” clearly, here was going publish the most interesting, as the thread of fasttech but as annoying, I stop.

fenix ld50 avaliable…. http://www.banggood.com/Fenix-LD50-2Cree-XM-L2U2-1800-Lumens-5-Mode-LED-Flashlight-p-950816.html

This thread is better than the fasttech thread.. someone just getting affiliate money, for the money.. Not for helping ,contributing or paying anything back to the community.

I hope at least, what I do is consider SPAM under this :exmark: EDIT: seems to have been banned

Sorry I can not be helpful to the community if I contribute something almost always going to be questions because I have much to learn here around people who have as much knowledge, this was one of the few ways to trying to help. If are bothered by AF and put links without them, as I have seen in other post, I thought you were not annoying, not’ll put

They have a nice image on that light, showing it sectioned! I wish all vendors did that with all lights.

Is there a code for this guy?

FWIW, I don’t check banggood’s new product page… so I thought it was pretty useful to see that they now carry the JAX Z1 as a host, even if it’s not currently discounted. An item doesn’t have to be on a special sale to be interesting.

I wasn't directly referring to you. It's more of a thing I see a lot on BLF now. People posting things, receive money, not participating , doing reviews or doing giveaways. Brted is a member you almost never see, but has done a lot of dx giveaways. People should be more like him.

Look at the fasttech thread and see what I mean.. get get get get get

Sorry, off topic.

This one is better if just edit previous post.

If get many complains about you posting new products, you can make your own thread, something like: Banggood - Interesting new products.

Pregulla is right - sorry

sk68 style ultrafire AA/4500 zoomies in different colors - only $ 2,99
Code : M4Done

colored
black
silver

NON-Aff Links

your blog spam gets worse than aff links

better now?

i will not be that lazy again and post the same information (aff-free) here!

Much better. Thanks.

4C tint one is on offer for 2 days at $45 so $41.40 with code blf

Aff link DQG SPY CREE XP-G2 R5 4C Neutral White Tiny Titanium LED Flashlight
Non aff link