Deal alerts for Banggood.com - BTU Shocker, SolarStorm, Olight, XinTD...

Because there are no rules against it, BLF attracts shills like flies to a runny cow patty during a hot summers day. IMO, online begging is so tacky and speaks loads about a persons character. Go get a freaking job if youre so hard up! :money_mouth_face: Its banned on most large forums, so they come here to engage in their begging activities. PLEASE, OH PLEASE CLICK MY LINKS SO I CAN POCKET A FEW CENTS!!! So stupid!

I always remove the offensive shill link trash from a URL when I buy.

PLEASE DONT FEED THE SHILLS! If you want a better price, PM or email the the seller for a code.

You may be right (and thank you for your interest), but if they run and ad and it take me to a page (actually 4 pages) with a product that looks like I want to take them up on the offer, the code should dam well work.

Or maybe I missed your point.

my point is there we have two codes that cover a flashlight I want to buy

the general BLF code:

“For other items, remember the coupon BLF - 8% off all flashlights, batteries & chargers.”

and then a specific “bgh” on this one that is 2% less but advertised at the top of our forum pages for “headlamps” when I use the banner ad and find the item (in the 4 pages the ad takes me to) “CH10” in this case the code provided says “expired” it feels like a bait and switch, technically it is a passive bait and switch because they are not “switching”.

The amount of money is trivial but it is the principal and BLF is a good place for this distributor to keep their word. (or sort out their website).

The banner ad takes me to

“Home>Sports & Outdoor>Cycling>HeadLamps

And while you are right it is not under a different category (“flashlights”) if they run a banner ad on BLF the code should work.

i will speak with banggoods advertising people…

(i am sure Neal give me a name)

flash deal for the next 2 days 6 hours:

nitecore UM20 USB charger (non aff ;))
for $11,99

review fro HJK
short review i made

whats the reason for us not to use non aff links ? isnt the price will pay in the end the same ? so why not help a friend from the forum to gain something ,and in the end lot of those guys use that extra money they won, in giveaways,another gain for the forum users.

+1 on the UM20! I got one to use with my Anker 14W solar panels and it is a big thumbs up. I particularly like the % of charge feature.

Hi M4D M4X.

Can I have the code for item below?

I am going to buy it for up coming IMALENT DDT40

Thx

Would like to recommend batteries with higher drain capability like batteries based on Sanyo 2600 cells. Also cells with a brand PCB instead of those no-name PCB are preferred.

Something like these are reliable and not that much expensive: http://www.banggood.com/KeepPower-18650-2600mAh-3_7v-Protected-Rechargeable-Li-Ion-Battery-p-918478.html

(Button top is needed.)

Sorry for OT.

Banggood posted some Convoy 2+ (18350/16340 version), available with 3, 4, 6 and 8x 7135. If you want to use it only for a minute 8x 7135 could be ok (heat up really quick), but if you need a longer runtime, choose one with less 7135.The price is better as elsewhere and if you use BLF as coupon, you can save 8% more. The price for the 6x 7135 XM-L2 U2 1A is $15,39 (other LEDs cost $1-1,50 more). My link - non aff-link.

CREE XM-L2 Drop-In LED Flashlight Bulb 26.5mm, 1 Mode, Working voltage: 3.6V-18V, price $5,49 (with BLF 8% less). If you need a XM-L2 drop-in and want to change the driver the price is ok. If you want one with 1 Mode, it's perfect. My link - non aff-link

No coupons allowed for Flash deal - ends tomorrow 1/27/14.

Olight M21X CREE XM-L2 750lm 4 Modes LED Flashlight US$ 45.95

OR with accessory package - 59.99 Olight M21X CREE XM-L2 750lm 4 Modes LED Flashlight Deluxe Edition

Two Sanyo 18650 for 7.45$

Can someone please advise me if shipping option “Air Parcel Register” is worth the extra charge over “Standard Shipping” (both 7-20 days)
Is it just for a tracking number? If so does it work ok and does it really help?

Also for USA buyers have the items actually arrived within 20 days?

Hm, I don’t see this being mentioned:

BLF Special Edition X6 CREE XM-L2 U2 1A/3C LED Flashlight - 21.99$ (so 23% off)
(it was 19.99$ for group buy if I remember correctly, so preety close)
http://www.banggood.com/BLF-Special-Edition-X6-CREE-XM-L2-U2-1A3C-LED-Flashlight-p-943198.html

unfortunately BLF code not allowed (flash deal)

When I have done that, the goods have arrived in less than 20 days. 2 things to remember....Chinese Customs and US Customs.

When something is marked shipped (or sent to) and you see nothing happening...THAT IS Customs taking their sweet time, and usually on our end here. Had that happen to me a couple times and that is NOT any vendor's fault.

Hope this helps :)

The acebeam K40M will be back in a few hours

for only

84,99 USD

(Flashdeal)

When, when, when? :slight_smile:

Whats it like as torch?

Marc.

Time left: 00:04:27:33

for the K40M

Is this when it starts or ends?

It is for when it starts