Deal alerts for Banggood.com - BTU Shocker, SolarStorm, Olight, XinTD...

Thanks.

Where do you get that info?

Marc.

banggood flash deals :wink:

if one wants to get a affiliate link just pm me…

Thanks Martin.

Hasn’t the price of this been hiked up though? I thought it was a lot cheaper before Xmas and came in a fancy flight case.

Marc.

http://www.banggood.com/Flashdeals.html look under Next Deals

the price was in the same range…

but acebeam allows the promotion sales only on the “budget” version with cardboard box

besides that: the light is great!

Snag it! Best $80 bucks I ever spent! Great quality!! Figure the MT-G2 alone is $17-$20 bucks on copper. So It’s a steal!!

Yeah I’m going to get one as I think it’s a good deal, but it does annoy me when the price is hiked up so they can say ‘Half price’.

Marc.

By the way does anyone have an opinion on the Sanyo 2600 (purple tops)? They can also be found in the flash deals. Are they still Japanese and how do they compare to the old blue tops?

Marc.

Thread about difference between Sanyo UR18650FM and UR18650ZY https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/28685

Like others said, other than cut off rate, most significant in discharge(2C vs 1C).

go to banggood.com and click on Flash Deals

Thanks for that, I have found it.

Marc.

Is the Nitecore D2 cheap at $17.10 or can it be had for less?

Marc.

Got to get rid of the old stock to make room for the new XHP70 versions?

Maybe, but 3000LM is still a hell of a lot of light and it will still be a hell of a lot of light in 10 years.

Marc.

But newer is better…
Imagine if it would be double the brightness… :evil:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo……………Stop. Let me enjoy my 3000lm. :wink:

Marc.

Imagine if it is only half runtime with XHP70 and more flood out of the same reflector by that horrible big foot print.

+1

K40M is a real bang for the bucks.

Already got it X60Mvn! :heart_eyes:

That’s odd, it’s now coming up at $19.99 again (supposedly for the next 6 days) but I can’t add it to my basket. It says in stock at the top of the page but under the ‘quantity’ selector it says ‘0 pieces in stock’. Weird.

19.99$ - that’s their “seckill” promotion. Go to SECKILL! QUICK! and read rules on top of the page.