Deal on Orbtronic 3400 18650's

25% off code is working with 4 channel Soshine 18650 charger too.

Are these bad boys going to give some top notch run time?

Which bad boy flashlight do you have?

is this $19.99 for one battery? Are'nt kumabears batteries cheaper?

How much that seller is charging for 2 protected NCR18650B including shipping ?

No it is not $19.99 per cell. Read OP

$10.99 before shipping as an introductory BLF price before shipping, $12.21 later on.

You guys better wait a little because nobody can beat Orbtronic with a price (not even Chinese).

In a few days large quantities NCR18650B are coming direct from Manuf.

Even now, with its “high” price of $10.11 per NCR18650B cell (including shipping) [when you buy 4 cells] Orbtronic provides best price for forum users.

Let Orbtronic know if you see lower price :wink:

10.99 from a member of the forum. :D

SpaceCowboy, suggest you guys figure out a better way to communicate what your price is.... I'm not seeing how this is a better deal.

Price changed- edited.

At Orbtronic you get four NCR18650B for $40.47 shipped.

Didn’t have time, but logically on larger quantities than 4 you get even better deal at Orbtronic.

I agree that is complicated to some level, but not that much actually.

Spacecowbo, do you work for Orbtronic?I personally would spend extra and buy from Kumabear to get better CS and support a friend.

Yes, as I mentioned before, I do work for Orbtronic.

I understand your question because you couldn’t see me spamming this forum.
Just enjoying good posts, and of course I am here when somebody is talking about Orbtronic.

Friendship is always Nr.1 , but there are many tech. folks here who are interested in high quality stuff, and top notch customer/tech. support. We should respect them too.

If you didn’t know - I am a member of this community as well :wink:

I tried to follow this thread. For (4) NCR18650B 3400 mAh batteries, the price comes to $75.96, Less $18.99 discount with the code (Forum25B), which comes out to $56.97. ?? Am I doing something wrong? Looks like $8.67 more. ?

Total is $40.47 shipped for NCR18650B link below

NCR18650B Panasonic

The link you posted is for Green NON-Protected cells. The link in post #2 shows the price as $18.99 for the protected cells.

Yes, those green batteries are called NCR18650B.

Sorry, but you quoted that post.

Total for 4 x NCR18650B 3400mAh Panasonic is $40.47.

I hope this helps.

Probably a new thread will be made with code only for BLF member- to avoid any confusion.

Yup. There is a lot going on in this thread. A little confusing. :slight_smile: We just need to be sure that we are all talking about the same “protected” cell. Thank you sir.

I was confused because I thought I was getting 4 protected 3400 . with the discount code I paid $29.98 that is after $10.00 off. That was for 2. and a battery cass and another little cass. That comes to $15 each. does that seem like a special bargain ?

Seems like somebody likes to toot their own horn even if they don’t have the exact same product in the price comparison. Don’t treat us like idiots.

one of the reasons that i came over from cpf is that the ambiance here was more user friendly and not so elite. not sure who exactly ilikeflashlights is referring to as tooting their own horn but that is par for the course for this thread. i believe that we are all members here, 1 post or 1,000, each giving and receiving respect and engaging in civil discourse. i am a chief admin on a non flashlight forum and would be thinking seriously about shutting this thread down and starting a new one that clearly delineates what we are talking about. for me the protected and non protected panasonics are not clearly apparent in their labeling and when we start adding in discount codes and deals it further complicates things. also, this is a free market and first i tend to factor in price for equal cell, us based or not, qc, and shipping. personal friendships and relationships also do factor in.

as a rank amatuer who has collected flashlights for 20+ years i appreciate the willingness of the vets here to lend a hand and rely on their experience to guide me in what is becoming somewhat of an obsession far surpassing my actual needs. I hope this site will continue to provide me with that support.

ken

my apologies for the long discourse and mods feel free to move or delete if this is not an appropriate post.