DinoDirect:supfire X5"Group Buy" *$18.99*Now you can order more than one

I am ready to purchase this light but on reading up in this forum, a few members have negative things to say about this vendor. I don’t want headaches with my order, so I would like to ask if dinodirect is a good vendor or not. Thanks in advance for your input.

hi summer, please send me the magic link

the magic link i have sent u a pm on how to buy this torch but u have not got back to me ???

@Summer,

Will the light come with the security “scratch” label proving first quality, authentic/non-counterfeit goods?

Thank you

Will it be “scratch n sniff” ?

Supfire’s got a very rigorous anti-counterfeit program which includes this security label feature, and calling/texting the company with the code (read about Xtar’s recent Li-Ion charger counterfeit problem here on BLF )

Looks like Xtar’s going to go with something similar to Supfire’s as can be read here on Xtar’s website:

• “new XTAR products will be sold with anti-fake sticker in 2013. Customers will get a 18 digit number by scraping the anti-fake sticker. Then, identify the genuine products by inputting the 18 digit number at the certain section on our official Website.”

Dear jamaya,
I’ve sent the PM to you yesterday.Please reply me.Thanks in advance.

Hi friend,
Yes,every supfire flashlight we’ll send to you has the security “scratch” label.

Please can you provide English manual?

How do I order this light? This link http://groupbuy.dinodirect.com/X5-Bright-Flashlight-Cree-Xml-T6-900-Lumens-5-Modes-With-Memory.html does not work any more?

in fact, the overall rating on the seller is a little controversial, and certainly there have been problems, but it is right to say that Summer has always proved kind and trustworthy in their solution.

At least as regards relations with me, but I think that this is true for everyone here.

I would also like to welcome the new members to the forum, it seems that this offer is doing come to light several lurker :slight_smile:

:wink:
It certainly is.

Could someone recommend a battery and a suitable charger from DinoDirect? I may as well order all i need in one go.

Here you go Mally

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10000436/1046800-portable-digital-battery-charger-for-18650-recharg

I have 2 of them, they are very good and more expensive at Dino Direct.

Also get two of these, best you can get!

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10001901/1136603-authentic-sanyo-ur18650fm-18650-2600mah-37v-rechar

Marc.

Cheers Marc. Does that charger just plug into a shaver style adapter?

Yep, exactly! 50p from tesco.

Marc.

P.S. The Sanyo’s are unprotected cells, but don’t worry. In my opinion protected cells are not really needed, especially with quality cells like Sanyo. They are the only cells I would buy right now.

I will buy one @ 18.99

please pm me the link

do we even have close to 50 members?

Please send me the link

Hi Summer,
I would like to buy one. Please send me the Magic Link.
Thanks

For those wondering, I got an email from DinoDirect back on the 18th saying this:

"Thank you for purchasing at DinoDirect online. The item(s) of your order 27082856-DD has(have) been shipped out."

So, place the order and it shall ship!

(at least that's what it looks like....)

I’m sold. Please send me the link. Thank you for offering this.