DQG Hobi Group Buy

You want me to check on a Fairy package? No problem. It’s a beautiful little brass light, very floody, and very bright. When I get my Hobi, I will do a comparison of the two.

YES, please check on availability of a Fairy package, ty.

what are people doing, ordering these lights and then waiting for the cells to arrive. The lights ship when the cells arrive?

PM me the GB price please ...

Thanks GJHS I would be happy with a fairy or hobi can you give details on either or both if you can cheers for your hard work

I’m hoping my order ships soon. I ordered on the 3rd, without cells, but it still shows up as “Processing” in my Orders display. I wonder what’s up with that?

After being on vacation, without internet…

So if I understand it correctly, you have to put the items you want in the cart and then apply the discount code?

The code only applies to the Hobi, so as long as it is in your cart, you can apply the discount. The other stuff is all optional, and doesn’t change the amount of the discount at all.

Please, i’m interested, send to me a PM ( Hobi and Fairy ).

Thank’s

Pm me details for the hobi please. Thanks.

DQG Hobi ’s price is getting lower and lower.
Using promotional code will make it even cheaper.

I just ordered one and can’t wait to use it as necklace medalion.

Seems the current price is actually cheaper than what you end up with if you apply the coupon. At least that’s the case for the NW version.

Well, lookie here!

So, the packing/shipping process was slow at first. I bought/paid on June 3rd, and it took GB until the 12th to get it to the courier. But, now it’s already through customs and on its way to me! Hurray for the courier!

Disclaimer: I did not buy cells, so no worries about lithiums holding up at Customs. Also, my through-hole extension was out of stock by the time GB shipped, so didn’t make it into the box. Hopefully, it will still come later with no problems.

Yep, you’re right. Obviously, if someone mentions it to them, they could fix it for those who haven’t bought yet. But, what about those of us who already have bought and paid? GJHS put some effort into getting this group buy together, and we who participated all helped it be successful. Then GB turns on us like this? I think that’s a dirty way for them to do business. |(

What I don’t get is the fact that these group buys are good for their business, yet they do something like this that makes us not want to do group buys with them any more!

I doubt its anything intentional. More like someone decided to put some DQG products on sale and wasn’t aware there was an existing group buy coupon for us on the Hobi. Noticed the Spy is on sale now too for $28!

I understand that possibility exists, but what bothers me is not that someone put it on sale. That’s always a good thing for us. What bothers me is that the current sale price, which is open to the entire world, is a better deal than we got with this group buy. To me, that means that this group buy, and the effort that was put into it, were not given enough consideration. We should have gotten a better deal than what they could afford to give the rest of the world, because the group buys are good for their business. And, if they had so many extra of them laying around that they needed to put them on sale at a lower price, it should be obvious that they didn’t do a good enough job with the group buy pricing.

Nobody send to me the Group coupon code for hobi ! Can someone please send it to me ? Thank’s

If you want a NW or if you could live with it being NW, you don’t need a code now. You can get a better price without it, because they are now on sale. Just go to the Gearbest website and buy one! If you want cool white, then you still need a code to get a little bit of a discount.

404 ERROR - NOT FOUND!

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_184880.html

Here, try again.

Thank’s DavidEF.
I was about to post: DQG Hobi’s price, unfortunately the single quote ruined the link.