DQG Smallest AA/14500 EDC light Group Buy From cnqualitygoods

Really nice for a compact AA that Im not afraid to use. Its built pretty well, nice enough to use happily, but not too nice that It would become a shelf queen. The perfect balance for a user torch, and I really like it. Beam is very throwy for its size, nice tight hotspot smaller than most XP-G (G) torches. Output on low is a good tradeoff for being low enough, but not too high. I like it. High is VERY high IMO. significant turbo that I cannot run for more than 30 seconds without feeling that its getting too warm for my liking.

I bought 3, 1 for myself, one for dad and one as a gift. Kinda want more for myself now.

I REALLY look forward to the AAA DQG re-release with tritium slot. I still prefer the size, and mostly the beam of the AAA, the wide large hotspot that TIRs are known for makes for an Excellent close up/map reader torch. RIC, I'm going to be getting at least 3 of those!

does anyone have a guess as to the ipx rating of this light?

I received mine (NW + Glow dot) today. I am impressed. Feels like a properly built SS flashlight. It is just a few mm longer than Fenix E01, which is amazing for AA flashlight. It has nice warm tint. Better thrower than I expected. Very high mode, flashlight gets hot in 30 seconds. I hope that is a good thing :)

There was just flashlight and 2 o-rings in envelope. No retail package like DQG Tiny.