DRY Group BUY from cnqualitygoods.com

Actually that was DRY vs. TR-J12, which is (way) brighter than TR-3T6.. But you'll get the idea. :)

oops! Thanks for pointing that out. I was totally thinking TR-J12 when I read that since that's been the hot new multi-XML. Oh well, I'm sure some will still want to see that

my Dry just landed in Customs..it's a 1-2 day wait and it's now the weekend so i'll have it probably Monday!!!

It finally shows it is in my town now,lol 9 days from ny to NC ,lmao

My Dry is home ;)

Arrived yeasterday but my charger sucks bigtime (new on the way) so i have´nt tried it :(

My new Sanyos are soon fully charged and ready to light my world. (takes about 8-10h to charge 2x18650s)

I did use the forum search before I posted and I couldn't find a thread comparing the two lights and couldn't find a good side-by-side. That's why I posted here in the DRY thread, hoping someone that actually owned both lights could give me an accurate answer (instead of having someone tell me to use the search feature). I was considering buying the DRY, since I was dissappointed with the JMPro shots from the other thread.

Now I'm thinking I should just get out of the flashlight hobby for a while.

Mine left HK on monday and the postman tried to deliver it today but I was at work. I can pick it up in the morning after 7am, bed early tonight.Laughing

It's supposed to be my birthday preasant but thats not until the 30th. Wife wont let me have it but has agreed I can power it up and check it works, just in case.Wink

LOL!

Good negotiating skillz! :D

Got mine and it fired right up ,I’m pleased :slight_smile:

Just curious 2100, was this test on Turbo or on High?

First I was thinking you were meaning, that DRY sags 7% on High but I guess this vid is on Turbo...

1 week and no confirmation of payment or order…

You could have been one of the unlucky ones and had it sit in China even longer

Mine hasn't even updated that it's in the USA and I purchased on the first day. So it could be a lot worse! haha

One week, one email, one BLF message and still no confirmation or contact for that matter ,yet the money cleared the bank. Monday night I will be filling a dispute with paypal. I am glad it worked out for you guys but this is unacceptable. Especially since he has been on here since the messages were sent.

I paid by Paypal and sent Rick an e-mail about my order w/the paypal transaction #. Five days or so Rick sent me the Registration #'s. At 10 days I e-mailed Rick and asked why the Registration #'s weren't working. Rick said their was a delay w/ post office in China and said Registration #'s would work soon. Now the Flashlights seem to be sitting in New York customs. I've sent Rick two e-mails and recieved two e-mails. I've not expected Rick to read the BLF forum and respond to my questions. It's only been 15 days total since I ordered. Rick seems to be doing a good job with the only delays being caused by the postal system!

finally arrived! 9 days to go the last 240 miles.

very nice light, especially for the money.

pros: brightness, floody but not pure flood, nice finish, good feel to switch, not as ugly as I thought in pictures

cons: slippery, tail cap makes operating switch awkward

I was worried this light might be so awesome that I would lose interest in the hobby. It is impressive, but surely not the end all :)

I don't think I can resist crenellating the tailcap for long...

ID # 6E575673SR3571327

Ordered on January 8th. No response, no acknowledgement, no tracking numbers, nothing.

I emailed the gmail account listed in PAYPAL, no response. Seems pretty shitty to me, when all it takes is ten seconds to acknowledge the order.

I still have two weeks before i have to open a PAYPAL payment dispute before the 45 day deadline.

Well, I haven't received any type of communication in 7 days. There would be absolutely no complaint from me if I had recieved a some type of communication because I understand that the chinese postal service leaves much to be desired as well as the USPS. But I haven't received anything and the fact that he has done good business in the past is starting to run thin with me. Just remember “It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, but you can lose it in a minute.” I believe I am being very understanding and I am giving him the benefit of the doubt because he has been a good person to do business with but that only holds water for so long. I hope this works out I really do, not only because it is great deal but because I would like to do future business with RIC. But if it doesn't work out I will beat the drum louder than anyone against him and his business. But we haven't come to that yet, and I hope it never does.

Sounds Fair. I hope we all get DRY lights to brag on.

How many group buys has Ric done here on BLF so far? Has anyone not ever received there goods?

Interesting that some have had a problem getting their lights. I ordered mine 1-2-12, got an e-mail confirmation a couple of days later, another when it shipped, another with a tracking number and I got the light 17 days after I ordered it. Tracking number worked perfectly . . . I wish all my orders were as painless but I also know the pain of hearing everybody talk about a light that I ordered, that they have, that I don't have yet.

My deal went so well, I have to believe there is some reasonable explanation . . . multiple personalities? It's difficult for me to believe that some people simply will not get the light they ordered while the rest of us sing and dance and accidently singe puppy fur with our Drys.

It is possible that I will regret making this post.

iamfoythereforeiregretFoy