E2 Field Gear Product Announcements: Samsung 18650 20-R Sale - $6 each while supply lasts.

UPDATE: 12/18:

The popular Samsung 18650 20-R High Drain batteries are on sale while supplies last. Just $6 in any quantity.

Store link: http://www.e2fieldgear.com/samsung-high-drain-inr18650-20r-unprotected-li-ion-battery-single-cell/

UPDATE: 12/4:

The Zebralight H602 Headlamp in Cool White Tint has arrived. Be sure to check it out along with all the other new Zebralights now in stock, including the H600MKIIW and Fw, H52W and Fw and SC600MKII L2 CW.

Store Link: http://www.e2fieldgear.com/zebralight-h602-cool-white-led-headlamp/

Sales Code: ZEBRA can be applied.

UPDATE: 11/25:

All SC600 MKII L2 pre-orders have shipped. A small number of Zebralight SC600MKII L2 CW, SC52W and H52W are in stock ready for immediate shipping. The L2’s are a s lightly different color than the standard Zebra Green. More of a steely gray. I really quite like it.

UPDATE: 11/18:

I have just received tracking on a portion of my Zebralight SC600 MKII L2 order.

After filling pre-orders, I have 30 CW and 1 NW available.

http://www.e2fieldgear.com/zebralight/

Assuming no customs delays. I hope to begin shipping Monday 11/25.

UPDATE: 10/29

In hopes of streamlining VOB’s time spent on administration tasks and get him behind the lathe machining more of his copper masterpieces, he and I are teaming up to offer his modding parts via my store. The best part is the pricing is staying the same!

Our first two are items are limited runs of his highly demanded C8/T20 copper pill and a a blank PCB he designed specifically for high drain applications.

STORE LINK: http://www.e2fieldgear.com/led-diy-supplies/ The parts are done and in transit to my shop. Shipping will start on 11/4.

C8/T20 Pill:

This run is limited to 12 pieces. Please note no other discounts can be applied to this item.

Beautiful Copper Pills for the Standard Ultrafire C8 and the Trustfire T20 series flashlights. Machined in the USA by Vesture of Blood.

Compatibility may vary due to manufacturering differences found in different production versions. This pill has been designed to specifically to fit the Standard Ultrafire C8 and the UniqueFire T20. It may fit other models/clones as well but no fit testing has been completed.

Custom PCB:

This run is limited to 17 pieces. Please note no other discounts can be applied to this item.

Custom blank PCB specifically made for hight current direct drive applications. Made in the USA. Designed by Vesture of Blood. VOB’s custom copper C8 pill was design to fit this PCB perfectly.

FAQ:

16 or 20mm star?

These are for a 20mm star.

Exactly which C8 is the ’standard’ one?

The model I have is an Ultrafire. Several of the seasoned vets could probly answer better which of the other brands will work along with it. I also have used them in the Unique fire T20 and they are a perfect fit too.

Are C8 pills generally interchangeable with C12 pills?

According to a quote from this thread yes.

“Like most Ultrafire flashlights, this too is a lego flashlight, I can swap any of the parts of the C12 and the C8 around without any trouble.”

I dont have my own C12 so I will have to again defer to the veterans experience.

Update: 10/24

The H52/F CW have just been announced. Are are now available for reservation. If you would like to be added to the list, please PM me.

Update: 10/22

Zebra has just announced the availability of the H600/602 headlamp series in Cool White. Estimated Ship Date is 11/8.

Based on the yet to ship product in front of the H600/602 CW:

H600/600NW Second Shipment
H52w/Fw
SC600 MK II L2 CW/NW

I am inclined to hold off on a formal pre-order. Instead, I will offer a good faith reservation list. If are you are interested in reserving one of the new models either the SC600 MKII L2 or the H600/H602 in CW or NW, please PM me your email address. I will maintain an email list that will send out a blast when tracking as been received for your reserved unit. All parties requesting notification will receive the blast and orders will be filled on a first in basis until supply is exhausted.

No pre-payment will be required to be added to the list.

!

I don’t get what this thread is about.

Really? He is starting a preorderreservation list for the new HH600/H602.

With a formal pre-order payment is due in full at the time of order, regardless of shipping date. Since there is such a backlog of product due from Zebra and we have already seen significant delays in reasonable quantities of the H600/602 NW and the H52W release has also been delayed a reservation list seemed to be a better method of securing a light when they are actually available. In case the delays continue, I did not want to tie up any Christmas money! :smiley:

Update: 10/24

The H52/F CW have just been announced. Are are now available for reservation. If you would like to be added to the list, please PM me.

UPDATE: 10/29

In hopes of streamlining VOB’s time spent on administration tasks and get him behind the lathe machining more of his copper masterpieces, he and I are teaming up to offer his modding parts via my store. The best part is the pricing is staying the same!

Our first two are items are limited runs of his highly demanded C8/T20 copper pill and a a blank PCB he designed specifically high drain applications.

STORE LINK: http://www.e2fieldgear.com/led-diy-supplies/ The parts are complete and in transit to my shop. Shipping will begin on 11/4.

C8/T20 Pill:

This run is limited to 12 pieces. Please note no other discounts can be applied to this item.

Beautiful Copper Pills for the Standard Ultrafire C8 and the Trustfire T20 series flashlights. Machined in the USA by Vesture of Blood.

Compatibility may vary due to manufacturering differences found in different production versions. This pill has been designed to specifically to fit the Standard Ultrafire C8 and the UniqueFire T20. It may fit other models/clones as well but no fit testing has been completed.

Custom PCB:

This run is limited to 17 pieces. Please note no other discounts can be applied to this item.

Custom blank PCB specifically made for hight current direct drive applications. Made in the USA. Designed by Vesture of Blood. VOB’s custom copper C8 pill was design to fit this PCB perfectly.

Nice!

1. 16 or 20mm star?

2. Exactly which C8 is the 'standard' one?

3. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

4. Are C8 pills generally interchangeable with C12 pills?

[quote=Gj]

Hi Gj,

1. 16 or 20mm star?

These are for a 20mm star.

2. Exactly which C8 is the 'standard' one?

The model I have is an Ultrafire. Several of the seasoned vets could probly answer better which of the other brands will work along with it. I also have used them in the Unique fire T20 and they are a perfect fit too.

3. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Actually in small amounts they do have the ability.

4. Are C8 pills generally interchangeable with C12 pills?

According to a quote from this thread yes.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/12033

"Like most Ultrafire flashlights, this too is a lego flashlight, I can swap any of the parts of the C12 and the C8 around without any trouble."

I dont have my own C12 so I will have to again defer to the veterans experience.

Thanks, x4.

Ordered 2 sets.

Now knock it off! It'd be nice if November's budget survived to see November 1st.

Resistance is futile.

Just a handful of each remaining for sale.

I'm very surprised these aren't sold out already.

I guess the other group buy drew off buyers. I'd love to see a pill for the 3D Duramax light, looks like it would be great for an XP-G2 w/ Tenergy NiMH D cells.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/21130

Timing is everything! No worries I suspect interest will pick up soon enough. There are some ideas in the works for new pills. I will pass your suggestion on for sure.

Shipped already!?

I'll watch the traffic cams for an east-bound Vespa.

Received, thanks.

Way to small for my C12's. (HWA/WYS UltraFire)

Thanks for letting us know about the C12s Gj

They look about half way between C8 size and HD2010 size using the old Mark 1 eyeball. I'll try to find the better camera that can do macros and post some pics.

I have just received tracking on a portion of my Zebralight SC600 MKII L2 order.

After filling pre-orders, I have 30 CW and 1 NW available.

http://www.e2fieldgear.com/zebralight/

Assuming no customs delays. I hope to begin shipping Monday 11/25.