-EDIT- Lots of FURTHER reduced prices on flashlights at Home Depot (Post 22 + 80)

I checked a HD here in Virginia earlier tonight. The prices were still one markdown away from what dchomak showed. (eg the Defiant 4C spotlight was $9, the Defiant 650L 3D was$19, etc). I did not bite at those prices.

Bummer. I’ve been given the “You have enough lights” by the boss. I may have to buy the spotlight and hide it in the attic or something.

The two stores near me both have all the ligths the OP listed abouve, but at regular prices. ( except for the XT-E headlight pair which is on sale.)

Just ordered 6 online for in store pickup. Under $26 after taxes ! They just dropped the price this morning.

http://m.homedepot.com/p/Brinkmann-4-Cell-Spotlight-with-DC-Charger-800-2731-D/204280438/

Are these going cheap anywhere?

Regular price at my Home Depot MRsDNF.

-Garry

I have been preaching about the importance of doing price checks on items that do NOT appear to be marked down. Because of the wealth of markdowns at my HD, I have completely passed over 2 that have not yet been marked down furhter.

Today, I will walk these up to the self checkout and see.
Sometimes, there are markdowns even though the signs are not updated.
I am also thinking I should just buy any and all of the 4C spotlights. When I left yesterday, there were still 11 left. I could get those for a “mere” $44. What was I thinking?

I really can`t believe they "throw" those flashlights and wrenches away at those silly prices...

man... that never happens in Japan.... never

The 1000L triple is listed online at $16.98 now.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Defiant-1000-Lumens-LED-Flashlight-HD13Q432/204312861#

$16.98, that is a great price! Now we know what the next markdown will be. My HD still has about 10 of those.

The online price depends on what store you have it set for. A half hour ago I took one up to the registers and had it scanned. It came up at $27, no further markdown yet. Also the 2 pack of 300 lumen lights scanned at the first markdown of $12.98, no further markdown yet.

I just went online, and the online price here is also $27.

I did have better luck with the 3D XM-L2 though. I bought them all, and took the whole display. See how good it looks sitting in my van. I am sitting in McDonalds right now, and I just remembered I have to go back to pick up the last of the DST’s. I think there are 4 more.

BTW, this time, with the whole display of 3D’s, one of the employees was upset and gave me a hard time about it.

weird - showing up at 27 for me.

My HD is sold-out of the 1000-lumen triples :frowning:

I came home with one of the 650-lumen 3D’s yesterday and even for $19 I’m pleased with the light. XM-L2, smooth threads, a very nice pill/head structure, O-rings all around, and all the threads in the head had silicone grease on them.

I picked up 3 more lights!

Another spotlight and the 650 lumen 3D.

boo urns, i would be interested in this spotlight, especially at $3.98 if it ever hits that

Btw, theres an unopened box of 16 of those Defiant 4C Spotlights at my HD, on the top shelf. Unfortunately $9. :frowning:

Thanks for the post. I was able to snag the last spotlight for 3.98. It was on the shelf marked at regular price.

Its similar to my small sun t08 in throw with a little less spill.

Its funny that i can hear him saying that in my head, i’ve never seen that gif before but seen the movie many times

Buy them. Return them to a store where they're $3.98. Buy them again.

After getting home and trying the lights out I am extremely happy. They are a lot better then I thought they would be, the 3D 650lumen is a pretty good thrower.

I went to the Derby store last night, only flashlights clearanced were the 9 led 3xAAA.