Edit : Not recommended now.. 20% disc Trustfire Flames are good, measured 2266mAh & new batch 2498mAh

How's the current overall situation? Still a lottery of protected and unprotected?

At 3 amps you’re only going to get around 2600 mAh down to 3v from the 3100. The Sanyo 2600 is still king when it comes to “usable” power. The 3100 has very slightly more watt hours down to 3v, but according to my tests, at 3.1v its the ancient-by-technology-standards Sanyo that’s ahead.

[/quote]

The only way is to test both batteries in a light with low voltage cut and time it. Currently i don't have any triple XM-Ls with LVC since my SR3800 burnt up (driver is now the DRY 3-mode).

srtbrazil is in brazil, i think he just received his first shipment that he ordered early Nov. heh.... I had 3 orders as replacement and 16 of them, all protected and randomly selected all tested to about 2300mAh. 100% QC pass as far as i am concerned.

Did everyone receive their replacement batteries?

I havent.. Got my unprotected ones within about 10 days after ordering. Opened a case with DD,

then reordered new ones on November 20th... after 4-5 days they should have been shipped.
Im pretty close to China, and most of the stuff arrives in about 2 weeks.. Havent had to wait more than 3 weeks, but these replacements already take longer than that..

anybody else still waiting ?

Yup, still waiting for mine.

How long?
And how long does it usually take for stuff to arrive from China?

It really varies sometimes. From bestinone.net, it took usually takes 2 weeks and once there was a max of 29 days. Once from Manafont it took 45 days. But like you said most of the time it is in 2 weeks. Sometimes it could be really fast and take 1 week.

It looks like when I buy from Ebay, they arrive pretty quickly.. what I said, usually within 2 weeks.

I ordered a ITP a3 a few days after my TF flames, and it arrived within a week.

Waiting on mine too.

Got 4 yesterday:

That varied!? On the same package?

Got 2 the day before! (cant check the mAh)

All look the same. In wrap, with hologram, all protected, all with same font, colors, texts, same lenght.

Highest and second highest were not a pair.

Initial voltage was 3,84-3,85 and in other pair 3,89-3,90V.

Thanks for posting your results. I guess it is indeed a DD lottery. Now who wants to play.

Played again a week ago.

Did I tell you the good protected one I got now (THE only genuine, decent cap. protected I ever got from there) has nice performance?

Going on now at 2200mAh and counting, OVER 3,30V at 1A discharge :)

I think the topic of this thread could use some adjust, not all batteries are good from DD.

Discharge from 4,18V to 2,84V (Genuine IMAX B6AC)

I ordered two of the 2 packs on November 25. They just came today and they all say they have a digital protection circuit. All 4 batteries tested at 3.98 volts. I have had good luck with my TF 2400 flames before and I'm glad to have these. I will say that I am really liking my Tenergy 2600s that I ordered at the same time and they actually cost me a little less and arrived in a few days instead of about a month as they were shipped from inside the USA. The only thing I don't like about the Tenergy is that they are flat top. I like the button tops better as I can use them in my 2 cell lights. Still the flat tops work in all my one cell lights. I guess it's time to stop ordering 18650 batteries. I just counted them and I have 30 of them now.

I thought i would add my experience as well. I ordered a pair of these 18650 TF and a pair of 14500 TF. All came in protected with hologram and north of 3.9 V.

Edit. I forgot to add ordered Dec. 2 arrived Dec. 24

This one ended over 2300mAh...

Got two more today.

In blister pack, with hologram, protected, seemingly genuine outside. Capacities (can you believe?):

2462mAh

2480mAh

what was the termination voltage ?