Edit : Not recommended now.. 20% disc Trustfire Flames are good, measured 2266mAh & new batch 2498mAh

2,7V.
They bounced back only to 3,35-3,40V after discharge.

That's good. The last ones I tested from manafont did 2500 to 3 volt and bounced back to around 3.6 volt but they cost more

I once again ordered the stuff. Just tested randomly out of the 2 pairs (one from each). 2378mAh and 2344mAh @ 1A.

The originally talked about SKU is already out of stock. This is the new SKU (thanks to someone who directed me to this else i would not have known) : http://www.dinodirect.com/TrustFire-Rechargeable-Li-ion-Battery-Protected-2400mAh-TF18650.html

SKU:A06730000K

I rely on my charger to tell me the story. :)

Ditto, got 6 of them recently.

Now 3 tested, got High 2300´s so far.

All protected, all "genuine-look". Seems like there´s a good patch going on for a while again.

Yeah CheapThrill, i remember, it was you who recommended me this SKU! LOL!

And actually i did not really charge them all up to what...4.23V or something. I discharged them from 4.18V down. LOL!

:)

My Xtar seems to end these to 4,16-4,17 pretty nicely. This could also tell, that they are much alike considering the resistance, or am I wrong?

Are these fake: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2X-Camouflage-Trustfire-18650-2400mAh-3-7V-Li-ion-Battery-/150688385897?pt=US_Batteries&hash=item2315ba4b69#ht_920wt_1163 ?

Price suggest so, but I see no negative feedback from several buyers of this UNprotected battery...

Most buyers would not know and most likely don't have means for testing them

Clearly a fake (similar to DD unprotected fakes, which my friend got).

But at least the description says it out loud: "This is not protected battery"

fake! absolutely fake!

as rightly said _the_

Some weeks ago it was only around 8$, now $11.

I got 6pcs today all were at 3.81V, and all cell's internal resistance are 130-135milliohm. That's not bad.

here is a discharge graph at 2.4A

now for $6.92 with coupon RETAILMENOT10OFF

DD switch suppliers like we change clothes. That reflects the pricing too. I wonder if latest $7 version is the same as viffer's.

What the heck, at under $7, I'll bite.

> DD switch suppliers like we change clothes.

You mean when they begin to smell funny and look dirty?

I bought some a few weeks ago and they were junk…had to cut the pcb off all 4 of them to make them even usable

From DD? With this same SKU? Faulty PCB? Did you check the capacity?

(I just ordered four pairs more, but I'm not worried.. Wrong/faulty ones will result in a generous GC $) - again!)

what I ordered in february (same sku) they look original and totally usable, good quality

Wow…actually i wanted to get some with the discount, at $7.18 per pair i think…

Yeah I didn’t check capacity but they work decently when the PCB is removed…with the PCB intact only 1 of the 4 would charge…the rest showed 3.1v but would not charge with any of my chargers…the 1 that would charge would trip protection on high from a ke-5…to its benefit the ke-5 was pulling 4.8a but still my regular flames worked fine…for 7$ they’re not worth it…

Yeah…screwed up PCBs i guess.