(Email is coming with tracking )Discussion Thread.-- 1st BLF Titanium flashlight with tritium.

Not titanium but stainless steel at Mountain Electronics

This is a titanium option, although I don’t know how sturdy it is.

Those aren’t titanium. It’s steel and MAY have a titanium coating. It’s BS and many have complained about it. It used to be that you would receive the original titanium clip (in the small picture) but they ran out and now it’s just the steel clip. Those are not very good but they have the same bolt size and spacing as the nitecore ti. The Convoy clip at Mtn Electronics is not as nice but I find it pretty sturdy. It has wider bolt spacing and smaller holes. If you copied that in ti I guess that could work though I’m not sure there is enough interest.

I round the head with a file so it looks nicer. Overall a pretty good (and cheap and available) option.

Oops! Sorry about that. Thanks to Gunga for the correction! :open_mouth:

I wish they were still selling the ti version. It was flimsy but decent…

Ti Flashlight Order Thread HERE Ti Clip Interest List HERE

Will there be some ingraving?

just something simple like BLF ti

BLF Ti is a very simple and good one.

Are you still reducing the number of slots in the head on the production light???

something like this:

I just realized, that some people at CPF maybe wouldn`t like it...

But that might be only 1 or 2.. or even 0

I don’t mind that engraving. But the Ti should have a capital T as per it’s element in my opinion.

And this light was developed on BLF so if others don’t like that, that’s their problem in my opinion.

good point.. will edit

updated

Spot on. I would be happy with that. Only subtle though.

Nice picture, thanks for the work. maybe we could use some other font? not a hurry though.

9 seems to be the best option. by reducing it, there will be too much distance between the holes.

Insert trits in the 1-4-7 position.(2 holes between 2 trits)

or 1.2-4.5-7.8 (1 hole between 2 trits)

BTY,we might split the orders,which means we can also engrave logo for other sites.

haha.. sure... but GIMP is going bad on me.. somehow the fonts dont change

edit:

but the more choices, the more difficult! the more choice the more opinions ;)

Sorry you have misunderstood me. I’m not referring to the trit slots. They are fine. I’m referring to the cooling fins.