Emisar D3AA is available now

I polished this Seeker 2 clip and use it. Took some slight bending to get a good squeeze…one set of prongs fit in the knurling perfectly which helps it hold in place.

I’ll look into that, thanks. Though for me I’m dead set on captive since I carry my light externally and the D4V2 gets knocked off its clip regularly.

What was your exact process to get it polished? I want to do that to a couple of Warrior 3 clips.

This zebra clip might work for you. It’s technically not captured, but it’s such a tight fit between the “knurling” and end of the body tube that it’s very difficult to remove, even deliberately. Any force rotating the clip toward the head or tailcap makes it immediately seize up and it won’t move.

Thanks TG! Have you learned to live with the texture yet? I’m getting somewhat used to it…

Haha. No, I’m afraid not. I sold both of mine a couple of months ago. But, now that DM1.12’s 26800 tube is available and will fit DM11, I find myself intrigued by the idea of a new DM11 with an SBT90.2 and a 26800 tube.

Does anybody know what driver size the screws are on the bezel of the DT8?

Had one come loose but don’t have a driver that fits.

Is there a reliable worldwide supplier for 26800s? A 26800 DM11 w/ B35AM 2700K is super appealing but I’ve yet to find a non-sketchy supplier for the cells.

Side note, has anyone seen a USB type-C rechargeable 26800:

I used a PH00 (very small phillips head) from a phone repair/precision screwdriver kit.

Thanks, I will find one and give it a try.

If you are in the US aloft hobbies is the only us supplier I’m aware of(currently out of stock). There are no suppliers for UK /EU unless you want 80pcs direct from Queen battery.

SBT90.2 version is available for DM1.12, the green and black color can be shipped immediately,
stone white color will be shipped before the end of this month.

Hello Hank! Could you please tell me, should I wait d4sv2 with new 3volt xhp50.3 hi this year? Or this is too much for single 26650?
Also I see news about Xm-L Gen2 rgbw leds… But do not know if it can be fitted as a new more efficient aux LED option for flashlight.
I also found out on reddit that a new driver is being worked on.
It is very interesting what to expect from d4sv2/d4v2 in the near future so could you please share your ideas?
Thank you!

Curious about the DM1.12 lumens/cd figure for the SBT90.2 throw LED as well for SST-20 flood LEDs - back-of-the-napkin figures are fine.

Has Hank announced any plans to make a 5050 MCPCB for D4SV2?

XM-L footprint (5050) LED’s are huge. I doubt there would be enough space to use them as aux LED’s.

The new drivers being worked on are for KR1/KR4. He hasn’t announced any new drivers for other lights yet.

Looks like xhp50.3 hi is that long-awaited step up in performance among flashlight leds… That’s why I’m asking. Project like d4s with 4x xhp would be a real rocket. If it can even be run on a single 26650. :stuck_out_tongue:

Any idea when other D4Sv2 colors besides cyan will be back in stock?

It’s about 128kcd, 4500lm for the SBT90.2 LED on turbo mode.

KR1 GT FC-40 LED option available.

Beamshots!!!!