Emisar D3AA is available now

Looks awesome! What driver is that using? I assume it’s a boost driver? How many amps will that draw from the battery, and what max lumens and candela can we expect?

Hank, so happy to see a GT-FC40 KR1 ! is this running the same driver that the xhp35 HI will use? I didn't think that was possible due to Vf differences.

A GT FC-40 K1 would be amazing too!

Now we need FC40 in DM11 and B35 in KR1…

Can’t be anything else since the the LED is rated 12-14V and input is a single cell.

Hi Hank, this is a wonderful development. Will it be possible to get GT-FC40 in a KR4 as a mule?

What’s the throw on this?! Could you do a beamshot next to another kr1, or a regular kr4, or a dm11 with b35am? Thanks!

Wow, that was unexpected. Any plans for other high-voltage emitters in the KR1?

He’s confirmed that B35AM and XHP35-HI are coming soon as well.

Is there any more voltage emitter than FC40?

No reason to think 5050 LEDs fit under the optics…

Got the D4SV2 B35AM 2700K today . It’s the most rosy 2700K that i own ( sst-20, 219b, e21a, lh351d, xpl-hi 8A and 8D ) .

XHP 35 HI stock quantity is quite low, it will be put as on option on the site, if you need it, please send us an email for the customs build.

DM11 is also available with SBT90.2 option

Some beamshots for your reference.

FC40 in 5000k will be perfect balance between floody D4V2 and tight XPL-HI in KR1

My wallet weeps! Thank you!

Is there any option of even more throwy optics in this dimension, or is it as throwy it can be already?

Hi Hank, any information about the driver of KR1+FC40? I would like to know how low in terms of current and lumens it can go with FC40 in it. That 1800K looks fantastic thanks!

This isn’t to trash the thread, Hank will be happy to sell you what you want.
Having had so many big and small lights with the SBT90.2 and knowing how hot they get - IMO the SBT90.2 will get so hot so quick it will step down and therefore throw the same or less than the outer ring of 12 led’s kind of defeating the purpose of making it a thrower.

Hey Glenn7, i used to drive a wrx . Most of the time i would be civil . But if i intented so, i would use it’s power to be crazy . These crazy lights can be used calmly, but you have the ability to be crazy for a few seconds, it’s a definite pleasure .