Emisar D3AA is available now

Hi @Hank_Wang

Could there ever be a KR4K?

Or a smaller KR1 like a KR4(K) with a smaller reflector and single LED for a smaller tail switch thrower?

:blush:

2 Thanks

This is Rev 710, right? I‘d love to test this out with my 0135 and 0136 models. Unfortunately, I cannot produce hex files myself, so I will have to wait until these become available. Thanks @ToyKeeper, for all these improvements!

1 Thank

I think this is the main Anduril2 thread

But BLF has a tendency to derail threads (which is good).

Thank you for the suggestion. I poured some acetone in the tailcap, but the pcb is not moving at all. Do you have some tips?

I searched a little and found the following link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Hanklights/comments/w0huq3/d4v2_tailcap_magnet_removed/

It looks like the glue needs some time soaking and some heat. I put the tail cap into a container and poured some acetone for a proper soak. I will check back tomorrow and see if I would be able to remove the magnet.

Thank you!

The 0136 (d4sv2-tintramp-fet) builds don’t work yet, there’s emisar-2ch which works on my dual channel D4S and is essentially 0135, but there’s no direct equivalent to 0136 yet, you can use the emisar-2ch build but it won’t use the FET. Here are images for every currently-working build target:

1 Thank

Wow thanks! Will try those.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sofirn Q8 Plus

This build is fantastic on the D2. I’d imagine it would be great on most 2 channel lights too.

1 Thank

@Hank_Wang you should offer MT-G2 if you still have them.
I’m in love with D1K creamy room sweeper

L-R
D1K MTG2, D1V2 FC-40

4 Thanks

Oh btw, everyone interested in yellow crap around hotspot gone on XHP70.3, cover white silicone around dies.

Before

After

7 Thanks

Nice! Wonder if there is any thermal impact since black absorbs heat?

1 Thank

+1 for MT-G2, it’s an awesome emitter, I’d love to have it in D1k or DM11.

I know you used to sell it, would you consider bringing it back Hank?

5 Thanks

Just coming back from a little night walk with the D1K (XHP 70.3 HI 4000K 70 CRI from the not-so-secret-anymore secret menu).

I really want to heap praise on the efficiency of the XHP 70.3 + boost driver combo:
The light was able to sustain level 7 (120/150) indefinitely @ 10°C air temperature, body was approx. 35-40°C. I’m impressed. :slight_smile:
I guess I better bring lots of spare batteries for those longer walks. :low_battery:

4 Thanks

+5 on MTG2

3 Thanks

As far as I know, the MT-G2 LED is out of stock and discontinued.

3 Thanks

Cree MT-G2 Search results

Looking around on Digikey, Mouser, and others, the MTGBEZ-06 is still available in a variety of color temps

6 Thanks

Mouser has only a single MT-G2 6V model listing in stock and a single MT-G2 9V listing model in in stock, the rest of 180 listings are labeled as Non-Stocked, just because they show up on a search does not mean they are stocked.

4 Thanks

You’re right, I wasn’t paying attention to the voltage, rn they have a single reel of 2700K, Digikey doesn’t have any @ 6V. There’s just a few other sites with small quantities available

1 Thank

This D1 sale is awesome :+1:

4 Thanks