[ENDED] Group Buy: 46mm BLF SRK 7135 V2 - 32x 7135 Drivers - No Drama!

At this point I am sure we will hit 35.

Nice!!!

This early summer friends from the USA will come to visit us.

I think I will ask them to take some US orders with them.
I is nowhere near the point where I am capable to mod a SRK as it should be done so I can wait till then.
I can order and give their address via mail?

When you place your order it will be on the website, so you can choose your shipping address there at checkout.

FWIW, I did a mod with one of these. It’s a great driver, and it’s what powers the SRK on BLF’s front page. :slight_smile:

It made my SRK happy:

What film/coating is that TK?

I’m pretty confident that it is DC Fix “Sand”. That’s what a lot of folks use.

EDIT: reference this thread, ToyKeeper - mod: Wide-Spectrum SRK w/ BLF Driver

Is anyone else getting e-mail notifications on subscribed threads? I haven’t received a single one since the update and don’t see any settings I can change on my end.

will the software c file be available for download for mods ??

Does this driver have Turbo Timer (automatic stepdown) on High like your M6?

Sure. It uses STAR firmware which is available for free at either JonnyC’s repository or from ToyKeeper’s repository.

Only if selected when ordered. You will be able to choose the turbo timer length between or no turbo timer.

Sounds good, in for one.

+1 No PM email notifications either.

I’m in for one of these. I have an SRK or two laying about somewhere I could put it in. :slight_smile:

Nope, its jacked up. Went into account under edit, PM messaging, thread notification, and unchecked and rechecked the message box, SAVED….still nothing? Where are the smiley/emocons too? Edit: Just PM’d myself and I got notified on my e-mail? Edit: Subscriptions are messed up too, can’t get into any that haven’t been updated?

IIRC SB said this and a few other things need to be worked out yet so nobody is getting them for now. So goes site upgrades!

Phil

Richard, what would happen If I stack chips on the moonlight chip, seeing how I don’t want it anyway, would it screw the rest of the levels up the UI, or software?

Yes, with the default firmware it is likely that the first level will disappear all together or flicker. It might work, but it comes down to the individual driver and 7135 chips.

I’m not saying that - I think Richard addressed it already. For myself, I’m planning on using this driver with another SRK clone (cheapy) I have. I agree with what was previously stated - the M6 is an SRK clone (sort of) but better in almost every way. It’s quite heavy for an SRK clone, but that is part of why it’s better than typical SRK clones.
Specific advantages:

• real solid SS bezel
  • really nice brass retaining ring for the driver, making it easy to take it apart for modding (no glue required like most SRK’s)
  • chunky, heavy, lots of aluminum all around
  • threading appears to be good, better than most SRK’s
  • excellent cell+ contact surface - can take a beating and lots of usage

The group buy link is now active. This is where you will go to purchase the driver.

I will begin sending the discount codes today, but it may take me until tomorrow sometime to get to everyone. I am going to start at the top of the list and work my way down.

EDIT: Looks like the PM system is broken. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. :GRR: