[Ended]Groupbuy : Utorch UT02 (single cell XHP-35 HI / 26650 thrower)

vol I answered you in a PM what you ask .

I don’t manufacture or sell the lights . I only give a coupon for better price. Contact gearbest , and talk with a representative .

Thanks .

Best thing to do on any gb for a new model is register interest but wait for a proper review before ordering. I’ve avoided several under performers and one complete lemon by doing that.

WHERE IS THE COUPON TO SEE?
Is is again by email?
Bought on GearBest 2xLiitoKala 26650 http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_360840.html?wid=21
I had bought another Flashlight for 26650 lion battery but this LiitoKala did not fit because the battery ’s diameter it was too big.
Do you think it will fit in this UT02?
If possible, indicate where I can find the code for the coupon.
Thank you very much and have a good Christmas.
Remember the child that would become our Saviour.

Gert

If this is still available, plz pm me.
Thank you.

Hi, could you please send me the code.

Cheers

Utorch UT02 review with video comparison to U21 :sunglasses:

I want one NW. Am I too late? Is coupon code still available?

Thanks.

Ordered! (finally)

Ordered one nw thanks!

That coupon still available?

ordered one in NW

Coupons still available , and i will send them to anyone requested soon .

Ordered one a week ago, forgot to update you!

I for one like the lower output and hopefully greater reliability. Still a heck of a lot of throw in stock form, a huge battery capacity with the right cell and a built in charger… All for under $40, thanks again Giorgoskok.

This is the exact same reason I ordered, didn’t need another massive thrower or extremely bright light, but something reliable with good run times and that I can hand to a friend or family member if they ever need an outdoor light knowing that not a lot could go wrong (compared to a FET driver light).

1. This GB is far away from the scam thing.
2. Most of us, uncluding me are well aware what we`ll get
3. Even as host the light is good enough, not to mention its price “as it is”
4. Yes, Manker is a “great” company!

Vol , pls stop trolling m8, i also dont like Manker yet the body is good for diying or something, the driver as it is will work (probably, nothing is certain with Manker), and you can repair it, its BLF - we do repair our torches and everything :sunglasses: - you wont have anything better for 35$.

Nice question, we should ask those german car producers the same i guess …. maybe Trump too, he promiced a better world

- It's a little different when they can easily update the specs, knowing what it really does - no promises needed, it is what it is, no reason to be dishonest about it.

I've been pm'ing both with Manker and May from GearBest about this, with the remote hope they can update the reported specs - it's pretty simple to do actually... I've done some crusading like this before, sometimes it works, sometimes not, but worth a try.

I feel more part of the problem than the solution at this point, being that I reported on actual amps/output from the early U21 version. So people read my review, expect the same thing, but get something less, something different.

I disagree 100% - these vendors should all try to achieve truth in advertising, not going the other way. If we let them get away with this, they will stretch the truth with other specs we may feel stronger about. I'd like to see reactions if the square threads and quality anodizing went away. What then?

Well said Mitko …

Also , I have requested too , long ago to update the specs .

I stated something similar in dales review. I wish there were a way to keep manufacturers/suppliers accountable for the information they offer. I don’t know that we have enough influence or discipline to boycott a product that is misportrayed. For example: we could say we will boycott this light but we won’t cause we still want the light. I do wish there were a way to do this though. Specifically for the group buys. It’s not fair to those that go through the effort to organize the group buy just to have disgruntled people who feel they didn’t get what they paid for. Even if it’s a good deal, it might not be what they paid for. You know? Is there a way we can avoid complaining while at the same time providing repercussions for the manufacturers?

I’ll grab one if the offer is still on. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Ordered one in NW. Thanks you for the code.