[Ended]Groupbuy : Utorch UT02 (single cell XHP-35 HI / 26650 thrower)

I’ve run it/them with MNKE, Efest, Moli 26700, they all seem to perform in the same range on the light box.

112kcd as aposed to the others reading 85kcd seems a little off. The driver is regulated so right off the bat a better cell is not going to make that much difference. Unless yours happens to be the freak of the bunch?

Ordered NW- thanks

Um, I got 97 and 95Kcd, not 85. Still not 112 or 124, but 625M is a good long way from a single cell, regardless.

Ok. I see your numbers are higher

It was Tom e with 87 and giorgoskok with 83

They both have been tested NW version which is around 90kcd as mine…

Preparing some pictures for my review. Looking nice :smiley:

Order just placed for 1 UT02 in NW. Thanks giorgoskok!

Ordered

Well, again, that’s just to my eye. The battery I first used was an old Sanyo, so maybe it wasn’t up to par. It seems brighter. But heck, it’s a great little thrower!

I would like to request the GB code for the NW version. Thanks!

My Luxmeter shows 86000 Lux/1m for my NW.
Now I`ve ordered the CW Version.

I tested a Manker U21 too , and as Dale posted too there are only small differences (only in design) .

NW version has slighlty lower intensity 84 - 88 kcd , while CW has 95 - 98 kcd (measurements from various testers) .

There isn’t any problem with the light and it’s driver is same with Manker U21 (current production) .

Coupon will be still available for 10 days .

Is this thing alive, i need one piece:-)

Awesome, I ordered one NW. Thanks!

Took me a long time to decide but I’m in for a CW version :slight_smile:

PM sent

I have both lights. I bought the Manker from a USA vendor. Both are neutral white. My observations are the Manker is slightly brighter. The reflectors are different. The Utorch has the led recessed a little. This produces a round hotspot. The Manker produces a soft edge hotspot.
The Utorch has a much lower low mode in fact the next mode up is pretty much the same brightness as the lowest mode of the Manker. Turbo mode on Manker is brighter.

Then you might have first generation driver in Manker,and you can expect some problems or even fried components. If you can read tail Amps it would determine that. On new driver max would be 2-3Amp, and on old 5-6 Amp?

I have meter somewhere. I have used the Manker no problems yet. Glad I bought from a reputable USA vendor.