(Ended) winner(s) not quite announced A Hershey (or Dairy Milk) giveaway!

We’re not posting while you sleep. It’s… umm… err…

I knew that word. BRB, need to find a dictionary

Timezones! aha! yes, it’s timezones.

See, we live in a zone where our mornings aren’t delivered by Fedex on time. Heck, for me it’s 5pm Saturday

no giveaway? Morpheus, that’s not funny.

Seriously though, I guess I’d have to go buy my own chocolate and send it to DavidEF when he won.

Maybe this?:

HaHaHaHa!!!

It’s five o’clock somewhere!

How long ago was this order put in, anyway? Does anyone know the status of Cutter’s stock? I’m running out of chocolate and I’m wondering if I should buy some more or wait for this GB to close… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, and, ummmm, Yes!

I’ll send you some, I’ve got lots!

… err, the wrapping is a little damaged, however. I can’t remember the brand, but I’m sure you’ll find it tasty!

oh, I found the brand. Xal Xe… I think it’s Swedish? Finnish? heck, I probably got it at Ikea.

I’ll send you some.

Doesn’t look like a Swedish name to me… Hmm… Chinese? Anyway, sure, send me some!

Found this one

At $260 per 50 gram bar. WOW!

tl;dr <this thread :wink:

tl;dr version: everybody spams, DavidEF gets offered Ex Lax (and xaL xE) for his troubles. Poop happens. :stuck_out_tongue:

devman, do you have that Xal Xe on its way to me? I’m out of chocolate! I need chocolate! :stuck_out_tongue:

Me too. Two girls and a raccoon. Should be fun!

Hershey for Aussie.

Is that called the Hershey squirts giveaway? :Sp

Does this mean let the spamming begin?
XPL HI V2 1A Bin

Naw, you’ll never beat David at this point. Best you can do is come up with some horribly ironic revenge.

Me, I’m planning on mailing him an identical box with adulterated chocolate and fried emitters. :smiley: