ENDED

Please let me in for 1.
Thanks.

any further progress about the light? feels like forever :smiley:

They are still negotiating for better price. Progress maybe slow but i am quite firm that UT03 project will happen by hook or crook.

Several of our members and I did involve in Zanflare F6 conceptualization last year, and F6 only got to launch after 6 months period. Therefore, over 1/2 yr of waiting time is considered normal i guess.

I hate you people. Put me down for 1.

Awesome freeme, :+1:

Do you think it is possible to get a shootout between the pre-production light and the Astrolux MF01?
The MF01 costs under 70$ with code, so it’s pretty much a direct competitor

I just ordered the MF01 and because of that I want to drop of this GB until this light goes to production and its compared to other lights in the same price range.
So #24 is free for others.

I;ll take #24 for a second one. (2). thank you

Interested in, Please add to the list.
Thanks

MF-01 pre-production sample is brighter.

Done.

I really would have liked to join this GB but cool white is a no go for me, will there be a GB at the same price for the NW version ?

I don’t think he was asking about brightness. Was he?

I’m personally leaning towards this UT03 because of the reflector design. I don’t care much for TIR lenses.

yes, I was asking about the brightness :wink:
I think the MF01 is the better choice for me - guaranteed no donut and a very nice tint.

MF-01 = 12,000 lumen
UT-03 = 9,000 lumen

10,000+lm was their initial target for UT03.

Add me to the list

That should be easily possible with 3 xhp70. I’m anxious to find out the new output of the next prototype.

9000lm in Haikelite MT03 is already toasty enough i wonder what 10K+ lumens would be like.

Nice looking light & good pricing i think. IMO a good spacing light is one issue but most important to me is moving between level. Example UI where I need to start from LOW all the way to TURBO with 7 quick press and no way to go back down single level is not good for me. (Sorry am not clear of UTORCH UT03 UI yet) I like to go every level I want anytime with single or double click i.e LOW 1 to LOW 2, MID 1 to MID 2, LOW 1 to TURBO, MID 1 to TURBO, etc…. with just 1 or 2 presses would be nice. To me M43 UI 2 is perfect!! I can go whichever level I want and if u like to program your own LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH then M43 UI3 is for u. Very similar to ZEBRALIGHT’s UI.

Anyhow will be watching this light. :slight_smile:

I’m not expecting there to be much difference as far as max output.

Interested