ENDED

Do you think it is possible to get a shootout between the pre-production light and the Astrolux MF01?
The MF01 costs under 70$ with code, so it’s pretty much a direct competitor

I just ordered the MF01 and because of that I want to drop of this GB until this light goes to production and its compared to other lights in the same price range.
So #24 is free for others.

I;ll take #24 for a second one. (2). thank you

Interested in, Please add to the list.
Thanks

MF-01 pre-production sample is brighter.

Done.

I really would have liked to join this GB but cool white is a no go for me, will there be a GB at the same price for the NW version ?

I don’t think he was asking about brightness. Was he?

I’m personally leaning towards this UT03 because of the reflector design. I don’t care much for TIR lenses.

yes, I was asking about the brightness :wink:
I think the MF01 is the better choice for me - guaranteed no donut and a very nice tint.

MF-01 = 12,000 lumen
UT-03 = 9,000 lumen

10,000+lm was their initial target for UT03.

Add me to the list

That should be easily possible with 3 xhp70. I’m anxious to find out the new output of the next prototype.

9000lm in Haikelite MT03 is already toasty enough i wonder what 10K+ lumens would be like.

Nice looking light & good pricing i think. IMO a good spacing light is one issue but most important to me is moving between level. Example UI where I need to start from LOW all the way to TURBO with 7 quick press and no way to go back down single level is not good for me. (Sorry am not clear of UTORCH UT03 UI yet) I like to go every level I want anytime with single or double click i.e LOW 1 to LOW 2, MID 1 to MID 2, LOW 1 to TURBO, MID 1 to TURBO, etc…. with just 1 or 2 presses would be nice. To me M43 UI 2 is perfect!! I can go whichever level I want and if u like to program your own LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH then M43 UI3 is for u. Very similar to ZEBRALIGHT’s UI.

Anyhow will be watching this light. :slight_smile:

I’m not expecting there to be much difference as far as max output.

Interested

I’m interested. Please add me to the list.

I’m In for one.
Thanks

count me IN :slight_smile:

also interested :+1:

Freeme. The next time you have a chance, to get the ear of Utorch. Tell them that having a Channel on YouTube of their own, and posting a quick 2 minute video of them working on the flashlight. Would go a long ways towards building anticipation, for a particular flashlight. Even if we have no spoken words, and even if it is still in the prototype stage. Any little bit helps. :sunglasses:

We may have 500 on the interest list by now? If a little more effort along these lines, was made. :wink:

They all have a smartphone camera in their pocket, capable of shooting a quick 1080p video. It doesn’t need to be slick and produced. Think of the drop-test videos we saw of the Q8. A little bit, goes a longs ways. We don’t need to see any potential proprietary bits either.

This one is highly produced, and we don’t need to have something nearly this good. But it is an example >