ENDED

Then get the shockli, it’s cheaper and also has button top.

Just received a couple of these, KeepPower 26650 6000mAh UH2660. Hoping they will fit S70S but if they don’t the goods news is the D4S is plenty wide enough to accommodate.

Are you going to take them down to about 2.5v and then charge them up slowly and see what the capacity measures?

I can do a discharge test with Lii-500 on the weekend but from HKJ’s review that only goes down to 2.85V. Would that be meaningful? By slowly 500mA or more/less?

I’m no battery guru, I’m just trying to remember how the manufacturers measure the capacity. That Lii-500 charger test should be fine. I think it will read a bit less than the manufacturers tests, but that’s close enough.

I can’t remember if anyone has tested the 6000’s yet. This thread is a bit old.

Interesting Where do i buy good 26650 high drain cells? - #7 by Enderman

Both Max Discharge Pulse: 30A Max Discharge Continuous : 20A

There was a test someone posted a while ago, the discharge curves of the shockli and keeppower are identical.
Assuming you get the non-protected keeppower 6000mAh then it is the same cell as shockli.

So, freeme, what happened with all these ended posts?

promotions ended probably…

I think it might be due to how frequently his ended GB posts get resurrected by people asking questions about the particular light. When that happens others click it thinking there’s still a GB opportunity and then face palm.

lol happens to me ALL THE TIME! :person_facepalming:

I’m in!

Not in, because not on Fakebook and/or other social media.

I wish Freeme had not deleted the title. There are tons of useful info in these threads. Now I will have to search each one just to find the right subject.

Yup. He could have just inserted the word “ENDED” (not ENEDED) in front of each thread title.

The reason for this is that something changed.

He wants to host everything in his website/his company website.

It doesn’t seem possible he could transfer these threads with all their info to his website.

SB could probably just close these threads so the info is still here, but no more posts can be made.

It seems more like an attempt to delete evidence.

Collusion, collusion, ROFL!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

huh what evidence ?