ENDED

Just to share, I got a few pcs of INR26650-50A (it looks exactly the same as the Liitokala INR26650-50A/Lii-50A and capacity test is similar), but it’s not labeled Liitokala. The diameter measurement I got for mine is from 26.5-26.7mm using a digital caliper to measure (hmmm. they don’t seem to be perfectly round…).

But they fit the Convoy L2 without any problem (snug fit, but not too tight, battery will slide out by themselves when turned upside down with tailcap off), unlike the protected P2660C, which simply won’t fit the Convoy L2 at all. The INR26650-50A (cyan) I got fits the slightly bigger diameter Convoy L6 without problem.

So maybe there are some tolerance values for the INR26650-50A?

Will these fit? Which version fits what?

Convoy L6

Thrunite TC20

Utorch UT02

Thurnite Catapault V6

For modding 3 ” C ” cell

Home Depot Defiant 1000 lumen flashlight

Maglite

Husky

etc…. Please advise. Thanks

At how many amps the tests were done?

Thanks!
Now all that’s left is find a good price :slight_smile:

The IMR unprotected version was available on AliExpress around $13.5-$9.5 per cell (depending on quantity ordered), but since almost a month, it is not listed anymore.
This european site listed that, too, for a favourable price, but they ran out of stock very soon.

I would be also happy, if someone could find a new retailer for this battery.

e9.25 protected
e7.95 unprotected

Written at bottom line: ‘Out of stock’ - for at least more than a month, as I could monitor that :frowning:

:frowning:
I opted for an email notification. I have no 26650 light anyway (yet :slight_smile: ); the group buy went wrong.

Big difference between the cells.
Protected = 10A
Unprotected = 20A continuous and 30A pulse

I’m confused, are we talkin about Shockli or Keeppower?

Or are you suggesting they use the Shockli because they can’t find the KeepPower?

Based on the discharge graphs posted earlier in this thread, it looks like it may be the same cell.

I see, thanks.

Yeah it’s literally the same thing, so it doesn’t matter which you buy, unless you need protection which in that case you need to go with keeppower.

I think, we might not want to use the protected 6000 mAh Keeppower. There are many reports, that they cannot even fit into Convoy L6 lights, because they are too thick. However, the IMR unprotected one goes nicely into everywhere, where a Liitokala Blue/Black 5000 mAh can fit (I could test that, because I ordered 4 pieces of them just a week before, when they went missing on AliExpress). But it is about 1.5 mm longer, though. And the nicest thing is, that the IMR unprotected variant has raised positive connections, unlike the 5200 mAh IMR unprotected Keeppower cells.

Then get the shockli, it’s cheaper and also has button top.

Just received a couple of these, KeepPower 26650 6000mAh UH2660. Hoping they will fit S70S but if they don’t the goods news is the D4S is plenty wide enough to accommodate.

Are you going to take them down to about 2.5v and then charge them up slowly and see what the capacity measures?

I can do a discharge test with Lii-500 on the weekend but from HKJ’s review that only goes down to 2.85V. Would that be meaningful? By slowly 500mA or more/less?

I’m no battery guru, I’m just trying to remember how the manufacturers measure the capacity. That Lii-500 charger test should be fine. I think it will read a bit less than the manufacturers tests, but that’s close enough.

I can’t remember if anyone has tested the 6000’s yet. This thread is a bit old.