ENEDED

Please put me in for

B6) UNI-T UT210E 200A Mini Clamp Meter

thanks

Add me on G2 as well, interested depending on price.
Many thanks…

Interested in B6 thanks!

Please message me on B4

Interested in B3
Thanks

All members replied for UT210E[B6]. Vendor has already started shipping out the units today. Apologize if I have missed or double PM to anyone during the past few days.

I have to handle a few bad orders that I received in past week, really hard to find time to thank with everyone personally pm. Nevertheless, I would like to thank all members here for supporting our UT210E group buy!

Having a common tool like UT210E, will put us on the same page(or closer) for current measurement. Flashlight reviewers in BLF are encourage to get one.

nonononono

Thank you for making this possible :slight_smile:

Interested in UT210E.
Please give me a code.
thanks

ordered
thanks

It seems you missed me. No Problem at all ! I know you are busy.

So please send me PM for B6 and B2 at the next opportunity.

I received no PM upon my request for UT210E.

Thanks in advance if UT210E (B6) are available yet in this GB.

Just ordered.
Tnx for quick PM and the deal !

Just ordered, too.
Thanks a lot!

I’m interested in B5. Please put me on the list, freeme.
Thank you!

Ordered B6 as well, thanks freeme :beer:

Ordered B6 too, Thanks freeme.

Ordered a UT210E. Thanks for running this!

It’s been 1 month since I ordered the MH27, still don’t have it. 9 days after I ordered it, they told me it was out of stock. 2 days after that I get a shipped notification with a Fedex tracking number. I go to Fedex.com and see a label was printed from Hebron Kentucky, assuming this is their USA warehouse. Today, there is still no movement on that tracking number. Fedex still shows that only a label was printed and nothing was actually shipped.

I email them, and they ask me to wait. If I don’t see movement within the next week, I will file a paypal claim before the 45 day claim period is up.

I have a couple other items from bangood that are showing no movement either. One is a holster from 3 weeks ago, and the last item was an A6 light, where I paid the extra $1.99 for a tracking number. They charged me an extra dollar, and never gave me a tracking number, and now I have no clue where that item is, or if it’s actually been shipped.

I’ve about had it with Banggood.

Issue reported. You will be contacted shortly.

hello RobertB

can u PM me the order number, then I can help u to check the package

Thanks Freeme, I appreciate it