ENEDED

To enter a picture from imgur :

• Right click on the pic , “Copy image address”
  • Click “Insert Image”

• Then :

I received Tiny v3 NW a few days ago, I got a special copy. :open_mouth: :zipper_mouth_face:

Does it look like the outer emitters are dedomed? Someone might have rotated the lens and snapped the domes off. Of course the middle one is at the pivot point and stays on. Dedoming is supposed to shift the color warmer. All of this theory seems to match your picture.

Were you saying it makes a loud sound?

It is possible. I had to take off the TIR optic and check it out, but it looks like it was midway Led was CW when the light is off you can see slightly different color of the yellow fluorescent spot.
When the lamp is running in Turbo mode you can hear the voice of the zzzuumm … at the head of the flashlight. Is it loud sometimes stops?
I cleaned all contact surfaces and threads because there were a lot of metal chips.
I am using a battery Efest 4200 green 20A current

Any time you unscrew the lens bezel you have to hold down the lens to make sure it doesn’t turn.

Also, the designer, George, has mentioned that sometimes a light will make a small noise. You can usually fix it by reheating the solder joints on certain components.

Lots of info in this thread:

So how are we coming with the 90 cri version (see box)

What box?

deleted

There never was any plans for that emitter. You can ignore it.

So i can confirm there will never be HI Cri or nichia version.
I talked with Georg the lamp designer and that was his answer.
I have one question the dqg Tiny 26650 v3 Will it be with the Nichia leds?

Greetings from Poland

George

19 April

Hi,
thanks a lot. due to the optics not so fit to the NIchia led, so, there will be no nichia version at current.
George

Yes, that is where I got my answer above, George on the other DQG thread. He said the box label was partly generic which is why it shows options that were never going to happen.

I get $52 instead of $45, is it right?

Please check this, the price after code is about $8.00 more than what’s showing on the group buy page?
Thanks

Yeah, what he said, but I didn’t say it :innocent:

Prices have increased for 2018. There is nothing much i can do here. If you feel that it is on the high side, I recommend guys to seek for other newer models from other brands (e.g EMISAR D4 ).

Thanks for responding. Gearbest has it in sale right now, but you’re right about the D4.

Interested.

Can you PM me code? Thanks!

Does anybody know where to buy spare optics? Mine is broken.

Guys…look at posts #632 and #633 above! :slight_smile: