ENEDED

Send me the price and coupon please. Thanks!

Freeme, I’m interested in gray (nw or cw). Could you send me the promo code?

Sorry for the delay, D.Q.G coupons are available on my group buy page now >> LINK HERE

interested!

….Well, I hoped after several months of production the problems should be resolved, so ordered the light. But it took only about a minute of work to die…

Soooo, you got one that was defective?
Bummer, it sounds like you need contact the folks you bought it from.

I just had my first issue with the light. The big brass piece the positive battery terminal presses against, came unsoldered. I easily soldered it back. Hopefully no other issues pop up.

After opening the box everything was working at first but very loud pitch sound on turbo and brightness level wasn’t stable. I wanted to inspect that brightness issue so the light worked on turbo not about 20 seconds as at initial examination but a little longer. I believe 40-50 seconds. That’s was enough.

Light is completely dead now?

Yes :frowning:

:(( Do proceed to create a ticket. Submit a video proof if possible. Hope that you will get your money back in no time.

What do you think about this?
http://www.taschenlampen-forum.de/attachments/20170831_121941-jpg.75871/
Turbo torch is quite loud. Like a vacuum cleaner.

That takes me to a login page. I guess you have to be a member there to see it.

I wanted to show you a picture of Tiny v3 NW but I do not know how to load them on this forum. A link leads to a page where you have to log in sorry.

Use imgur.com

And now is visible? :+1:

Thanks

To enter a picture from imgur :

• Right click on the pic , “Copy image address”
  • Click “Insert Image”

• Then :

I received Tiny v3 NW a few days ago, I got a special copy. :open_mouth: :zipper_mouth_face:

Does it look like the outer emitters are dedomed? Someone might have rotated the lens and snapped the domes off. Of course the middle one is at the pivot point and stays on. Dedoming is supposed to shift the color warmer. All of this theory seems to match your picture.

Were you saying it makes a loud sound?

It is possible. I had to take off the TIR optic and check it out, but it looks like it was midway Led was CW when the light is off you can see slightly different color of the yellow fluorescent spot.
When the lamp is running in Turbo mode you can hear the voice of the zzzuumm … at the head of the flashlight. Is it loud sometimes stops?
I cleaned all contact surfaces and threads because there were a lot of metal chips.
I am using a battery Efest 4200 green 20A current