ENEDED

Hi Freeme,
Please send pm code, thanks

Can anyone help?

Too hot.

i love hot flash lights ! most of them stepdown way too fast!!!
i have the manker E14, astrolux S42, nitecore concep1,ā€¦they all stepdown to 800lm-900lm within a minute

I finally prefer the S2 @1000lm without any stepdown. So when i want a higher output flashlight (2000lm) i expect it to burn a little my hand befer stepdown. The DN70 is so bad, 3800lm to 800lmā€¦.poufffff so the SC02 is great you only have to cycle throw a lower mod if you want less heatā€¦
a good glove also is the way to go

SC02 fits Olight R50 holster pretty well.

My SC02 has new companion! If you need a powerful compact thrower with decent runtime, I would highly recommend MT02 XHP35 HD!

only a question:
in this Haikelite SC02 review haikelite SC02 MTG2 review>>Tear down ; beam shots ; Runtime
I read :
Body inner diamiter 26.5mm , So thicker OD 26650s may fit it well.
but in this review Test of LiitoKala INR26650-50A 5000mAh (Cyan)
I also read:
diameter 26,8 mm :person_facepalming: ,
then the question:
does this battery fit or not?
Thanks for answer! :+1:

Blue Liitokalas fit fine. My SC02 battery tube is 26.86mm.

Many thanks maukka for quick reply! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Interested . Price is expensive.

Could you PM me the code please, I like the MT-G2

EDIT : ordered. Thanks a lot freeme !

Could you PM me the code please? Thanks.

Received !ā€¦thanks a lot for this GB freeme.

You like it?

Mine did also arrive, and it is nice, though the anodization is quite thin, but my light look used pretty quickly anyways.

Yes, I really like the silver anodizing, the overall design and the UI even if it is a cycling one but the double click to turbo is convenient.
The 4seconds long press for battery check preceeded by 2seconds of strobe is a bit ā€œmehā€ but at least the battery check exists.
The o-ring between head and body was broken but there is a replacement, but it was also damaged when I screwed back the head, I think that it is a bit too thick, but itā€™s not a problem as I got several sizes in a drawer and itā€™s nothing to replace.

The MT-G2 is really massive, canā€™t stop staring at its yellow-orangish color (flashlight turned off).

Really happy and eager to test it tonight.

Feel free to give your feedback. HaikeLite rep does check out our threads regularly.

Very impressed with this light. Received it yesterday

Hello!

Is the Groupbuy still active?

Could YouTube pleased sehr mein the Code?

Thanks!

What the fā€¦. happend with my post ???

Copy and paste wrongly? Delete the post if that is not what you meant.