ENEDED

Interested.

I do not have the bin details of the emitters.

Sorry for the confusion for my previous post.

I was going to add an emoticon to the xpl hi question to let you know I was joking, but then I started thinking it was a good idea.

We are getting so close!

Thanks again to freeme, for putting this together for us! :+1:

Congratulations to Astrolux, on their 11th Anniversary! :sunglasses:

I do think I have spotted a typo though? Freeme, can you check on this for us please, as soon as you have a chance?

Here below, is a copy & paste from Banggoodā€™s product details section, of the lumen level output. In their listing of this light > http://bit.ly/2uVrcsc

100LM, 600LM, 1550LM, 5100LM, 12000LM (Sumsang Q30 XP-G3)

70LM, 700LM, 1100LM, 6800LM, 11526LM (Sumsang Q30 Nichia 219C)

Are you seeing and thinking, what I am? Level 2, and level 3, for the Nichia 219C. Are higher than the XP-G3. Could they have gotten those numbers mixed up?

How I found this, and the main reason I bring it up is. I am a 5500K kind of guy. So I often find myself torn, when ordering a flashlight (which happens nearly every week:)

So we are within about 5 days now, before shipping, and I need to make a decision soon. So I go to the spec sheet again, and see the above information. In this case, as is also often part of my decision making process recently. Is just where the most sustainable level (mode) is. In this instance, I am looking at that level 4 closely. This is where my flashlight will spend most of its operating time.

If this spec page is correct? Then for me, the Nichia 219C is the clear winner.

Those specs have been questioned multiple times in this thread, they have been copied from the Mateminco M18. It appears Astrolux is getting Mateminco to build this light based on the MT18, not sure what the differences will be but Freeme has said the MT-01 will have a higher standard.

The first lights are due out in five days and the first batch will be xp-g3 with the 219ā€™s later. Its unknown how long it will take to manufacture all the lights or if the Bangggood pre-order lights will get shipped before the group buy.

I wouldnā€™t be too concerned about level four, thatā€™s a lot of heat so it shouldnā€™t take too long for the light to step down to approximately 2500 lumens. Its unknown which light is brighter at that point.

Thank you for that WTF, but you may have also added some confusion? :sunglasses:

This thread is for the MF-01. What is this MT-01 you mention?

I have no idea what a Mateminco M18 is? A quick Google search, comes up with absolutely zero returns. Could we have a spelling error here by chance? What is the difference between the MT-01, and the M18 you mention? I did find a search return, for Mateminco MT-18 here > This product is no longer available.

I will go back through this thread again, to possibly find any bits I may have missed. Thanks for the heads up. I thought I had been pretty diligent, in keeping up. If you again, happen across a comment that mentions that, I would greatly appreciate a link to it. I do remember reading your comment #432.

It would be nice if Banggood could put the final lumen numbers on their web page, the ones they have now donā€™t seem right. Maybe fix the Sumsang mistake while they are at it.

Adding a 2500 lumen level would be nice too. So many of these four cell lights donā€™t have a medium level, they just go from really bright to not so bright with nothing in between.

And could you be mixing up this Freeme thread, with this other sample review thread? As far is what information is where >

I do know of course, that we have no productions lights at this time to test, or compare to each other. As far as LED choice goes. But, what I am looking for, and you seem to be as well. Is some clarity in specs, between our two choices. If this was brought up earlier, multiple times, in this thread. Did I also miss the answer? Surely Freemeā€™s statement of, ā€œthe MT-01 will have a higher standardā€, is not good enough now, at this late stage. As far as getting a current spec sheet up. I have to wonder, if he mentioned that last month, or a couple of days ago?

The OP specs, still only list 100lm, 600lm, 1500lm, 5100lm, 12000lm (Samsung 30Q), for both the XP-G3/ Nicha 219C. Seeing that yet today, had me going to Banggood for what I hoped would be, an updated look. Which I would expect, 5 days from shipping.

I did see Freemeā€™s comment #261, on August 3rd 2017. Of the factory test results, of the highest level of 11526.72 lm, for the 219C.

After all, we are being asked to spend money at this point. We are only 5 days out. This question should have been ironed out, by this point in the process. If not now, the manufacture should soon have some real target numbers for us. Like real soon. So that is mainly why I am asking now.

Sorry for the confusion, looks like I made some spelling mistakes on the part numbers.

I recall Banggood was asking for reviewers for the production lights on their preorder page. I donā€™t know how long this group buy will last but it may be possible for you wait for one of the production light reviews before you order it.

If you already have a coupon code it should be good for a while. I used mine on Aug 8, but that same code will still allow me to buy another light. When the group buy ends I would expect Freeme and M4D 4MX to have some good discount codes so you shouldnā€™t need to rush the purchase if you are unsure.

Lexel did a full review on one of these lights and others have posted comparison shots from the other cheaper model with both emitters. I would like better lumen specs because itā€™s an important factor in a buying choice, and we arenā€™t spending pennies here.

Iā€™m interested. :slight_smile:

I will remind them to update the descriptions again.

This GB is kinda obsolete by now.
There is a coupon for 68.95 and the light is currently on sale for 70.95ā€¦

GB price is lower thoughā€¦

NOTICE:

MF-01 is currently on "PROMO" status @$70.95, and coupon deal is unavailable till September 6, 2017.

It may go to its normal price of $109 at any time.

hoping this bad boy is ready to ship as planned! So close nowā€¦

Well today is the 25th, hope no delays.

The 25/08 release time was cancelled, and now I see ā€˜coming soonā€™. :person_facepalming:

Ouch! But who am I to criticize, after all, I'm on the BLF Q8 team

Oh marvellousā€¦.thinking twice now.

I did speak to BG a couple of hours ago. Delay is inevitable due to extra effort put in for QC. Please bare we us for a bit longer.