ENEDED

You prefer full price?

i prefer free :smiley:

Flashlight makers prefer to have food to eat. Lol

If it’s still available, I’ll take a code too, thank you.

Picked my light up from dhl today. It’s really bright, stepdow from turbo is maybe a minute, I got the nichia 219c. It’s smaller than I thought it would be. When it steps down the head is at 128 degrees Fahrenheit. The only down side is a scratch on the inside of the lense about a quarter inch that is right in front of a led. I doubt it affects anything but it is a brand new light and shouldn’t be their in the first place.

Since I didn’t get a code despite asking two times, I have ordered it on 11th anniversary… :slight_smile: now it is time to wait, too bad BG shipping tends to be rather slow compared to GB.

How do I get the code ? Thanks

Since the light is unseal, perhaps you to contact Banggood CS and ask if they are able send a replacement lens for you?

Any chance one of you fine gentlemen can post a picture with a few other popular lights for size comparison. :sunglasses:

Well, mine in finally in the hands of FedEx…SmartPost :person_facepalming: And, it’s scheduled to be delivered…Saturday :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming:

The green in that picture isn’t seen in real world use.

I had mine out for a walk in forest and hills and everything looked great. For a cool white light things didn’t look washed out as they sometimes can.

Ya, side by side picture rarely tell the real story when it comes to tint. Individual pics are much more accurate, but even then photography basics are helpful. Auto adjust can make a good tint look bad and a bad tint look good when two or more lights are being photographed in one picture.

My pointed to fever.

the cameras white balance is Fixed 5000K.

The left is XP-G3.

XP-G3

219C

This light and XP-G3 may not be compatible.
Slight separation of color (green) is conspicuous.

I included all 2 arrived today (4 in total).
Therefore, it seems not to be bad :slight_smile:

Video by Charles Bridgtec

[video:]AstroLux MF01 Flashlight Review! - YouTube

That video has me excited for sure!

Most definitely. One gripe for example, is that it has memory, so it seems light cannot be switched on to low mode, and you have to go through all the higher modes to get to low. So it’s not really a good UI.
But 12000 Nichia lumens for less than 70 bucks? Hahahahah, who cares, not me alright! This thing is brilliant. It even has a glowy button!

I hadn’t thought through the UI, but you make a good point. Hmmmm. I suppose I can live through it. Gonna have to play with it a while to see if it’s a pain.

It’s not mentioned in the video, but maybe from off press and hold could lead to low mode.