ENEDED

Thank you!

Yes, I think this is the only way. Just did it.

You also have the option to buy a plastic lens that is just as good as glass if you have trouble getting a factory replacement.

My MF 02 has the thermal grease under the brass driver retaining ring. It works fine with it, should I remove it anyways ?

Thanks

How does the Niwalker Vostro compare to the MF-02 in throw? I have the BK-FA09S

Here is info on the newest Niwalker light.

you are not up to date Jason

I rarely am up to date. Lol

bump

Will there be less current flow with the thermal paste left on ?

current will be same, but the voltage drop over those 3 loose screws will be higher

Thank you lexel :slight_smile:

Is this GB still going on? Please put me down for 1 if the GB still on. Thank you.

Got my NW the other day. Works as it should, so far so good.
My cw the bezel was glued, on my nw it is not. Glad they made that change, or somebody forgot, whatever the case may be.

I do think one of them will end up with a 50.2 or maybe 70.2 eventually.

I hope you thought on my MF02 BLF driver will provide a lot more amps than the stock driver

Lexel, what is the performance figures with your driver using a E23C 35 , i see the std driver lifted from 450 to 535 Kcd with the E2 3C

Dave

The LED is already driven pretty hard, I would not go higher with current, the BLF GT uses as well only 2.5A

The main advantage is the great UI

I noticed that an Aliexpress store is offering just the head of the Mateminco MT35 for sale. Full unit is $107. Just the head is $75. Interesting.

Mine came in today, it had thermal paste under driver retaining ring, wiped it off and threw a fresh set of 30Q’s in carrier and it works just fine. Throw is quite impressive! My second throwiest lamp is Astrolux C8. The MF02 destroys it! I also tightened all screws just to be sure… BTW, this carrier works with flattop 30Q’s also. I have a set of buttontops coming on a slow boat just in case.

I don't think it is a fair competition. LOL!

I know! I have a stock Convoy L6 also, it beats MF02 in lumens and overall light, but of course, not in throw… I noticed that light flickers just a little bit on the lowest mode but not on any other mode, should i be worried?