ENEDED

wstrachan, did Astrolux provide you any detail info when they ask you can solder something to fix the defect? I mean any instruction given to you on the soldering part?

No they did not. They asked if I would “solder the LED wires to the substrate”. Nothing further.

I’m sure they would have prefered sending him a new driver as opposed to a new head.

I see. Substrate means MCPCB.

With the new version, does the code still work?

Whats wrong with the driver?

The NW Flashlights was sent in the last days of 2017. I think/hope there will be no issue.

Have you been following the thread? The drivers go poof. A few seem to be working okay.

Thank you.
I read not all threads by following this thread. Sometimes I only ran over the page.

Some lights won’t turn off.

I got today a new thrower from Niwalker the Vostro BK-FA30S

when I read the UI I was a bit concerned it may not be intuitive, but with the 2 additional buttons you can store each any more you want and operate them individually with on/off the use is very intuitive and definitely beats a single switch light

the reflector is machined better than the MF01 and got only one tiny spot where its not flawless

The reflector is quite bigger?
Is it the same size as the TN42?

Sweet Lexel :open_mouth:

BOX i think its a little smaller then the TN42.

Im quite happy with my MF02 and i hope the driver will stay good so i dont have to buy a new one, after new years evening extended use i did note like a fingerprint on the inside middle of the glass.
Damn bezel glued on so i need a vice to grip head and something strong to grip the bezel to unscrew it and i done have any of that at home myself.

That Niwalker look usable too i think, the MF02 dont feel too large at all carrying in belt or in hand, but larger and i think you will have to carry in a strap over the shoulder, and thats not optimal for me, but in hand i am sure it will be okay.

SO there seems to be a few NW available in BG. I was keen on getting one now as I didn’t buy one in the GB because I was silly :frowning:

Banggood now have NW in special. But are the selling off the defective ones?

Has anyone been able to get a refund for the defective versions?

Should we wait for a fixed version or will they just stop production?

Does anyone have a CW vs NW beam shot?

The thing I like on the Niwalker BK-FA30S is that’s despite its bigger in size it is 70g lighter
MF02 with batteris 1002g, Niwalker 930g

100mm head with 89mm reflector ID

The Niwalker can store any mode to the 2 auxillary buttons including strobe ones

Lexel, I thought you were talking about the NIWALKER VOSTRO BK-FA09S XHP35 Long Throw LED Flashlight 2400 LUMENS - 1490M THROW. This model had an 84mm head, so it looks like this new one is quite a bit bigger. It also looks like it has 3 buttons?

Hello!

Could you please tell me where I can buy the spare lanyard and glass for this one?
I have dropped my MF02. Glass was cracked and lanyard broken :frowning:

Thank you!

Ask banggood costumer servce, they should help you.

Thank you!

Yes, I think this is the only way. Just did it.

You also have the option to buy a plastic lens that is just as good as glass if you have trouble getting a factory replacement.

My MF 02 has the thermal grease under the brass driver retaining ring. It works fine with it, should I remove it anyways ?

Thanks