ENEDED

Sorry, friend. That really sucks.

Is it Astrolux tried adding some solder and solved the problem? Is it they found the culprit?

Sorry to hear about the problems people are having. I contacted BG about an issue on another product, it took two weeks to get a reply back. With the low prices I don’t expect good costumer service. I don’t think BG should expect a costumer to do repairs on the light, that’s a defective product and a refund should be granted.

NW shipped today :slight_smile:

I have one already and i really liked it. I bought it without a groupbuy. If some of
You has code but dont plan to use it, can i have it instead? Thanks in advance!

Got it thanks!

Is it possible to buy the MF02 without led and driver as a host only with the accessories?

I am interested in a neutral white.

Host only option will be difficult.

Is this group buy still open. I am interested in CW or neutral. if anybody has a code they aren’t going to use….I will use it!

Nevermind……contacted the manufacturer and got one

I think host with BLF driver and LED of your choice is not a bad idea
Many Chineese manufactor of budget lights sell hosts as well

Usually hosts are not that much cheaper, but why buy stuff you dont need

Bangood has finally offered to ship me a new head as resolution. Three days later there has been no contact then, i get a request to cancel my PayPal claim or they cannot “arrange for a replacement head from the manufacturer”. I told Banggood customer service to provide a tracking number and i will close the claim. Now they replied two days after that with “please close the claim or we cannot arrange for replacement head”. More Banggood BS and ridiculously poor customer service. They will never get another dime of my money, ever. I caution you all considering this light to think again or find another source.

Hope Astrolux gets it together on this light. I passed on giggles, wayyy to bulky.

DHL was very good to me last year, got both this MF02(NW) and the GT :wink:

Here are some pics:
Impressive printed specs…

i actually like the design a lot; can serve as nice host. looks like the led is not correctly oriented

great looking reflector, somehow i thought it would be bigger

put some kapton tape around the center + terminal just in case the flimsy matting spring bends and shorts the battery carrier.

because both the MF02 and GT flashlights are designed for throw, how they achieve this completely different, how they will be used is completely different as well, but here is a hot spot comparison: MF02 on left (~2.67A) and GT (~2.45A) on right;

My MF02 attracted a lot of people last night, had it and the Q8 flashing away on a car roof while we worked a little with some black powder.

First beamshot for 2018!

I’m definitely in for one in Neutral White if possible.

If it is a race allow me the be the first 2018 entry with a drunken beam video :partying_face:

Looking for inventory, will problems be solved?

I like the whiter light.

Does anyone know if Astrolux hasnsolved the driver issues? If and whn Banggood sends a replacement head will I just have to deal with more failure?