ENEDED

I’m interested. Please add me to the list

Please add me. THANK YOU!

Very interested! :open_mouth: Please add me to the list. Thank you!

I’m interested. Please add me to the list.

Very interested, please add me.

I’m interested. Please add me to the list.

49 preorders now, wow!

Not really a wow

There are 194 people have interest on this forum and 49 made purchased so this is equivalent to 25% success rate :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure freeme would of advertised on other forums too ( like CPF and others)

I guess the price point isn’t that attractive and there are couple uncertainty about this light which hold others back from purchasing. Althought MF01 is a good light but that doesnt mean this is also good :smiley:

Will wait for a review comparison :slight_smile:

No worries, group will only start after samples have been distributed out. Staffs are back from work but do expect slower response as they have week long of backlog to catch up.

Fyi, 50 preorders are not from our group buy Although I know few of the BLF members went ahead to place their orders.

the real BLF version of GB with BLF price is not started yet am i right?

Please add me to the list. I asked a few pages back, but I guess I got lost. Thanks freeme!

Interested. Please add me to the list.

The group buy hasn’t started, Don’t worry about the other post a couple up talking about the pre orders on BG.

I wait to see some reviews of production copies to see what problems are presented before buying
I do not buy an Astrolux from the first batch anymore, lesson learned

You don’t understand. At the moment we don’t have price for group buy. Group buy has not started. That’s why I find it surprising. Because right now are 53 people who have bought it for 85 dollars and I understand that the vast majority are not in this group buy, because here the price will be lower.

That’s the surprising thing, the amount of flashlights freaks that are buying this model without knowing this forum and group buy.

BLF members are not the only people interested in this light. I’ve seen people sharing the $85 promotion because they found it very good.

And that’s precisely what surprises me. That there are so many people who do not know BLF and spend 85 dollars in this flashlight.

I am one of those. Almost. I regulary check BLF for years (as a guest, non-registered person) and I am flashlight enthusiast who will buy this MF-02. And I was just ready to put an order on BG and a quick search on the Google got me here to group buy theme. :slight_smile:
So if I can buy this for a little less, perfect. If not, I will buy anyway.

To be fair, I ordered the MF01 just before I joined this forum. I had already been lurking on here for a while so I knew about the GB, but I figured that I’d be getting it almost as cheap pre-ordering. After realising that lexel’s pre-production sample review had helped me make the right decision, it made sense to join.

Thanks guys! Banggood will be sending me a review light and I’ll do my best to get it done as fast as possible. My only big thrower is the TN42, but I think it’ll be interesting anyway.