ENEDED

I’ve ordered one in black, NW. Thanks for the GB Freeme.

Ordered 1x black NW and 1x blue NW. Thanks Freeme!

Interested.

interested

Weird, when I asked to change my led to NW about a week ago after the mix up, I was told Blue finish was no longer available (which was what I’d ordered) in NW. Yet people are still ordering them lol.
Shame, was going to be my first coloured light other than black or grey!

Next to the head?
like this Fenix?

I see several issues with that one.

First, they say the clip does not rotate. It always has to be opposite the emitter. It looks like the switch bezel can be loosened and the clip rotated. So maybe that is okay.

Second, it still has press and hold for on/off. Not what I want, but okay I guess.

Third, it uses a TIR lens. I want reflector. I have extra reflectors that might fit it, but the red leds are an issue. I would not be able to tell if they were on or not and I could accidentally run down my battery. I might be able to remove the LEDs entirely, but I’m not sure if the MCU would switch into sleep mode. I may still run the batteries down prematurely.

Fourth, the charge rate is a bit low at 0.66A. I could probably live with it, though.

For $50 -$60 it is not worth the risk of trying to mod it. I’ll have to keep looking. Thanks for the link, though.

TIR mod done by X1R owner.

Thanx Freeme. I just placed a Pre-Order.

Code.please.

Got message that is is shipped!

Preorder the NW blue one, thanks freeme.

Code please and thanks

just got my notification of shipping as well!

Interested.

Interested

All replied.

interested.

Ordered NW Black. Thanks Freeme!

Interested
Gracias