ENEDED

Interested

Interested

Interested. Thank you.

It was hardened.

Okay. It sounds like they have switched to a different product.

Preordered one NW. Thank you freeme for the deal!

I’m interested.

Interested

Interested, thanks

interested… just disappointed by the output so low… but put me in the interest list anyway :wink:

Think that way:
This can handle 430 lumens until battery dies. A Nitecore HC33 only has advantage in the firs 3 and half minutes compared to this.

A skilhunt H03 steps down to 500 lumens after 3 minutes. So most of the headlamps can do around this level just put big numbers on box that only allowed in the first 1-2-3 minutes.

I’m willing to pay big money for these precious minutes of high output. :smiley:

It just depends on your use if you need high output in a headlight. Some people need it, some don’t.

I know and most of my lights have huge output that only usable for 1-2-3 minutes before I drop them due to burning my hand :smiley: but for a headlamp I want constant output and about 500 lumens max is enough. If I need to look further there is always a handheld flashlight near me.
My shorty modded Skilhunt H03 18350 has fet driver and Andúril setted ramp max at 500 lumens and in turbo it does 1400 but barely using turbo.

I’m fine with 500 or so lumen as well, but I can’t seem to find a 90° beam light that meets my needs. I thought the Armytek Tiara C1 Pro Magnet was perfect, then I realized the clip would cover the switch. :person_facepalming:

If only the X1R had a pocket clip and a better UI, it would be perfect for me.

Or if the Ciara had the switch on the end, instead of the side.

Pre-ordered one :innocent:

Nitcore has a Clip which is below the switch and the lense of a Skilhunt H03
Clip: Nitecore HC30
Maybe it fits a Tiara?

Another one
Clip: Astrolux MH10 Flashlight Body Clip from Banggood: $2 Astrolux MH10 Taschenlampen-Körperklammer Sale - Banggood Deutschland-arrival notice-arrival notice

A shorter clip is not my solution. I actually need the end of the clip next to the head.

No biggie. Maybe I’ll find what I’m looking for one day.

I’ve ordered one in black, NW. Thanks for the GB Freeme.

Ordered 1x black NW and 1x blue NW. Thanks Freeme!

Interested.