[EU] Free Cometa with BLF A6 or ThorFire TG06S

Same here

This is really ridiculous. Over 3 weeks waiting and still nothing. No matter how this ‘play’ will end, the bad taste will remain for long…

This is like a big stare-down before a boxing-fight. He who blinks first has lost.
First they promise you a light. Then nothing. Next they promise you partial compensation. Guess what?
Or you cancel your order (like I did). And they walk away, scot-free.

Henk, you are right but… At the end more customers will turn away from them. Playing such tricks on customers usually kills the business.

PS:
Just to share my dissatisfaction with you.
Sine Jan 29 I’ve made 9 orders of which:
3 = back order
4 = processing
2 = shipped

It keeps me seriously thinking of turning away from BG (like I did with GearBest since too many orders did not arrive and were not refunded. Last year I’ve made 66 orders on Gear, this year: 2)

Turns out that my purchase never made it out the BG door either. Missed several emails, but effectively everything is on backorder. Will probably cancel the order and forget about bg for a while.

Oh no, it seems my own negative outcome from their “gift” initiative (documented under Buyer Beware: "Gift" Items on Banggood.com) wasn’t an isolated incident after all.

I really really wish the people at Banggood had chosen something, anything, else to do with the old stock they were trying to move. A raffle, a giveaway, even just auctioning them off on eBay would’ve garnered more goodwill than this misguided sales effort. I’m exploring other options too these days, this was a horrible first shopping experience with them.

Selling the remaining stock is fine, they just need to fix their system so that they can’t get more orders than they have stock

I agree, the main issue in this case was that their current ordering system (which by deficiency or design allows for ordering beyond set quotas for products) didn’t interact well at all with a promotion for limited items that couldn’t be replenished after the fact. I reckon their sales team may not have foreseen the fallout from what seemed like a good idea on paper, though it’s not like this is a new problem…just a new manifestation of an old one.

I’m sorry to hear that. I got my order, for me everything is good, also no problems with a Cometa…

I just requested refund. All of you waiting for lights to be shipped should also request refund.

It’s clear we won’t get our items. Banggood won’t even respond to me anymore and last answer was:

And they sent me this 5 days ago, on 2019-02-20, so they don’t have a clue what are they doing.

And don’t accept any *, if they offer something else than direct money back don’t accept and if needed open paypal case.

I requested a refund 7 days ago and no answer from BG. Today I opened a paypal case.

I asked today in a live chat when my order will be sent. The support agent replied that they only had one available piece of Cometa. I have decided to cancel this order and I advise you the same.

I think it is more than sure that no one will receive these flashlights

Any chance of shipping two sets ? A6 + Cometa and TG06S + Cometa ?
Still “Back order” ….

I don’t think any backorder will ship. I requested refund.

I’m still fighting with BG.
They splitted my order with Xtar charger + free Niwalker and next cancelled gift …
For parcels with A6 and TG06S (+Cometa’s) I will fight until the end.

It’s pointless, they have none left and none are going to be made.

That’s just a scam, offering bargains and selling to multiple people but don’t deliver after payment has been made…

That’s illegal activity at least in the Netherlands.

I will steer away from banggood until they start a reliable business…
I got offered banggood points as a “solution” :person_facepalming:

Feb.2nd I cancelled the order of the ThorFire TG06S + Cometa, and ordered the ThorFire alone for €8.94. Today it has arrived. Detail: the retainer ring in the tailcap has 2 slots. It almost looks as if those slots were made on the spot. The pieces that were stamped out are now acting as some kind of wedge between the retainer ring and the side-wall of the tailcap.
The retainer ring in the head was easy peasy. It practically rolled over like a puppy when I called it’s name.

EDIT: replaced the standard switch with a BG lighted switch. Works like a charm! No bleeder needed. Just file the diameter of the PCB down to 16mm. And don’t forget to put in a nylon washer :wink:

Yeah, I had basically the same experience back when I was fiddling with mine.
Thank goodness the head was easy to disassemble, too! The front O-ring was misaligned and partially squashed beneath the lens, which compromised the seal and just looked a bit silly.

I requested refund 2 weeks ago and got no response or money back.
Yesterday I escalated paypal claim and today I got my money.

Isn’t it interesting…